  1. TheRuler

    TheRuler Guest

    should everyone upgrade to MCSE 2003 SERVER OR NOT??

    TheRuler, Oct 10, 2003

  2. TheRuler

    Lady Guest

    Not everyone. Some IT Professionals will retire or otherwise leave the
    industry before 2003 is widely used.

    I, on the other hand, fully intend to upgrade to 2003.

    Lady, Oct 10, 2003

  3. TheRuler

    JaR Guest

    "TheRuler" <> wrote in message
    > should everyone upgrade to MCSE 2003 SERVER OR NOT??

    Yo! Read my answer!!
    Yo! Whadda YOU think?
    Yo! Do ya need/want to?
    Yo! I have no intention of doing so at this time.
    Yo!
    etc.

    JaR

    JaR, Oct 11, 2003