    Please Can anybody tell me how long does it take to
    recieve the welcome kit?.i passed my first exam 70-315 on
    22nd march.
    Hem Patnaik, Apr 12, 2005

  2. Hem Patnaik

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    April 12, 2005

    I takes about 6 weeks. You first have to request it by visiting the MCP
    Member Site and confirming your mailing address. Have you already done this?
    You should have gotten an email explaining how to visit the site. If you
    didn't receive an email, then you should call (800) 636-7544. This number is
    for the MCP Regional Support Center in the US and Canada. Hope this helps!

    Joseph MCAD

    Joseph MCAD, Apr 12, 2005

  3. Hem Patnaik

    Hem patnak Guest

    Yes i have done that. yhanks joseph for that input.

    Hem patnak, Apr 13, 2005
  4. Hem Patnaik

    Sudar Guest

    hi Hem,
    I got it only after 9 weeks. I am staying in India ( may be the reason
    for the delay)

    --
    Sudar
    Sudar, Apr 15, 2005