Yet another DHS bungling

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Oct 11, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Oct 11, 2010

  2. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in
    news::

    > http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/10/illegal_alien_stumps_napolitan.h
    > tml
    >
    > Ms. Napolitano, head of DHS, screws up once again.
    > She doesn't know how to handle a simple illegal alien case? What's she
    > gonna with a real crisis? Leave it to the voters?

    You *really* have no idea what politicians do for a living do you?

    The slant of that page was predicitable before I even went there. As
    for the idea of *anything* on Bill O'Reilly's show to be taken as
    anything but a joke stretches credulity.

    So he digs up some news about *one* case. Absolutely nothing to do
    with her job in the least. Nor can she speculate either as that would
    be tampering.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Oct 11, 2010

  3. richard

    Tony Guest

    Chuck what do you do for a living? Watch it snow outside and watch your car
    rust more?

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day
    on the job for potty mouth,

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Oct 12, 2010
  4. richard

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 12/10/2010 04:51, Tony wrote:
    > Chuck what do you do for a living? Watch it snow outside and watch your car
    > rust more?

    Doubt it, far too challenging.
    Desk Rabbit, Oct 12, 2010