Yess.. I become MCSD .Net today

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005.

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    Just take my last exam 70-300 Analyzing... passed with 886, I read
    examcram2
    book which i found it quite good and all those sample questions.

    Summerize other exams i have taken, as it might be useful for you guys:
    1st exam: 70-316 Windows App C# passed with only 730, I read MS pressed

    book, very dissapoint with the content and i found some practise
    questions
    from the net, much more helpful.
    2nd exam:70-315 Web App C# passed with 920, I read QUE Amit Kalani
    book,
    very useful and relevant details. It's a bit too much with all those
    practise
    exercise but if you're beginner that might be good
    3rd exam: 70-320 XML Web... passed with 1000, I also read QUE Amit
    Kalani
    book, and have my company local training course. Book is very helpful
    again
    and I think the questions are quite straight forward with clear answers.
    ...MCAD....
    4th exam: 70-229 SQL Server passed with 885, I read Thomas Moore, quite

    helpful but i feel that he did not write as good as Kalani for previous
    exams. But the book is good and I learn many new things from it as I
    don't
    have much experience with SQL Server. I found the exams to be quite
    tricky,
    you need to read answers and questions very carefully.
    5th exam: 70-300 Analyzing... passed with 886, I think this exam should
    be
    the last, why, because i make used of all the knowledge from all
    previous
    exams, you need to know Security from 70-315/316, different architecture
    from
    70-320, maybe not much relevant to SQL Server, so it doesn't matter
    which
    exam you take first. I get only 30 questions split into 10, 13 and 7 for
    each
    case study. I found it difficult to answer, some questions did not tell
    you
    how many answers you should provide and you need to create some relation
    in
    the diagram
    what's next?
    I will go for MCPD next year with VS2005, i just need to upgrade only 1
    or 2
    exams depends on which direction: Web, Windows or Enterprise
    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005