    make the 70-215.. hope it works..
    to all of you how wanna go to test.. it is not so hard
    but you must know a little bit.. :)
    tango119, Aug 27, 2003

  2. tango119

    Jason Guest

    Congratulations! I just passed 70-210 on Aug 25 also. I
    was also wondering about the score. Did I do great, avg,
    just barely passed? Oh well, 2 more tests to go for MCSA.

    will

    Jason, Aug 28, 2003

  3. I took the 70-210 in May of 2002 and received my score of 860/540.
    Considering you took the 70-210 and were not given a score, as well as
    hearing this several other places, we can conclude Microsoft has changed
    their policy regarding releasing scores. They probably wanted to keep the
    playing field the same for all MCSEs. In other words, they didn't want
    employers to start discriminating on scores where there is "better"
    (high-scoring) MCSEs and "guys we should avoid" (low-scoring in comparison).

    That's my guess ..

    Clint Kennedy
    BSCS, MCP, A+

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 28, 2003
  4. Well, there ya go! :)

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 28, 2003
  5. tango119

    hcopa Guest

    Xm Spirit ?

    ">i have learned with the xm
    spirit series and must say it works..>"

    Never heard of it. What is it? a tutorial? video/DVD?
    book? exam engine? or a "dump"?.
    Does it work for the 70-215? where can I get it?

    hcopa, Sep 1, 2003
  6. tango119

    tango119 Guest

    Xm Spirit ?

    spirit is an learning cd with many quest. on it.. i must
    say it works very gooooooooooooooooooooooodddd... but they
    are in german.. so thats the point why you dondt know
    them..
    greets from germany.
    ps. if you want to have it .. .let me know..
    tango119, Sep 15, 2003