    It posts information at a steady rate.

    Is this how things are meant to be?

    EP.
    English Patient, Nov 26, 2004

  2. English Patient

    Paul - xxx Guest

    English Patient vaguely muttered something like ...
    > I have a dial-up connection & posting file using yEnc-Power-Post (Build3)
    >
    > The graph is extremely up-down-up-down. So much so it is looking like a
    > barcode. It's as if it is posting information in short bursts.
    > Current=0.0K/sec jump to Current=6.1K/sec, then back again
    >
    > I tried posting usig the 'normal' PowerPOst2000 and it's graph is, how to
    > describe it, well it looks normal, the graph does not jump between
    > extremes. It posts information at a steady rate.
    >
    > Is this how things are meant to be?
    >
    > EP.

    The graph probably depends upon the sampling rate. The realtime one that
    jumps all the time is probaby just as accurate as the other, though the
    other flatter graph probably just doesn't sample the 'flowrate' quickly
    enough to show troughs and peaks, so just averages them over a greater time
    span.

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules !!!
    Paul - xxx, Nov 26, 2004

  3. So, what you're saying is, there's proabably nothing wrong !

    Phewww

    :)

    English Patient, Nov 26, 2004
  4. English Patient

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Yup .. probably .. ;)

    No there's nothing wrong,, just different ways to look at the same thing.

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules !!!
    Paul - xxx, Nov 27, 2004