yEnc Files and Agent

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by The Mad Monk, Oct 9, 2004.

  1. The Mad Monk

    The Mad Monk Guest

    On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 06:54:31 +0100, John <> wrote:

    >Hello.
    >
    >I thought that Agent 1.93 had built in support for yEnc files? It's
    >just I tried to open a yEnc file and it just saved the message as
    >text. What gives? Is there something I need to do or change in my
    >options?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >John

    Are you running Zone alarm after Ver 5?

    if so this will not for some reason allow you

    to decode yEnc i have gone back to version 5

    and all O k with Agent 1.93 this is known problem

    and hope it will be fixed soon, you can try by

    taking your firewall out of line for one secound

    and try and decode one to see if it works OK

    Richard
    The mad Monk

    John, Oct 10, 2004