    Me Guest

    How do I view a file or files that are yEnc? I have XP using Outlook
    Express. Thanks!!

    Me, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Me

    ICee Guest

    Me wrote:
    > How do I view a file or files that are yEnc? I have XP using Outlook
    > Express. Thanks!!

    http://www.yenc.org/msoe.htm

    Douglas Adams

    ICee, Jan 7, 2004

  3. Me

    ICee Guest

    ICee wrote:
    > Me wrote:
    >> How do I view a file or files that are yEnc? I have XP using Outlook
    >> Express. Thanks!!

    > http://www.yenc.org/msoe.htm

    Sorry, that should have been: http://www.yenc.org/

    Douglas Adams

    ICee, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Me

    Alucard Guest

    "Me" <> wrote in message
    > How do I view a file or files that are yEnc? I have XP using Outlook
    > Express. Thanks!!

    Here is a nice tutorial...

    http://www.yenc32.com/oeusers.php

    --
    Remember:
    Religion kills. Think before you believe.

    Alucard, Jan 7, 2004
  5. Me

    Boomer Guest

    "Me" <> wrote in

    > How do I view a file or files that are yEnc? I have XP using Outlook
    > Express. Thanks!!

    Get a real news reader. :)

    http://www.newsreaders.com/

    Boomer, Jan 8, 2004