Yeah, yeah OT as all h3ll, but

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Sep 10, 2004.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Sep 10, 2004

  2. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Sep 10, 2004 at 2:30pm "JaR" blathered:

    > http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/pinky.htm

    I like Pinky. He's got spunk. Possible MCNGP material?

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Sep 10, 2004

  3. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > On Sep 10, 2004 at 2:30pm "JaR" blathered:
    >
    > > http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/pinky.htm

    > I like Pinky. He's got spunk. Possible MCNGP material?

    Pinky is God. I listened to it without sound, but I imagine it's infinitely
    more funny with the screeching and wailing.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 10, 2004
  4. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Sep 10, 2004 at 2:30pm "JaR" blathered:
    >>
    >> > http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/pinky.htm

    >> I like Pinky. He's got spunk. Possible MCNGP material?

    > Pinky is God. I listened to it without sound, but I imagine it's
    > infinitely more funny with the screeching and wailing.

    And the guy talking about what a "nice loving cat" Pinky is just before he
    freaks.

    And the howling when Pinky sinks every pointy bit he owns into the poor
    bugger's leg is pretty funny, too.

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 10, 2004
  5. JaR

    Consultant Guest

    the funny part is, i live in that county, placer

    Consultant, Sep 10, 2004
  6. JaR

    billyw Guest

    please explan how you listen without sound..
    are you some sort of medium.. hmmm then again being a yank you'll be an xxxl

    billyw, Sep 10, 2004
  7. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > please explan how you listen without sound..
    > are you some sort of medium.. hmmm then again being a yank you'll be
    > an xxxl

    You mean that you don't have that technology in GB yet? Wow. We've been
    listening without sound for a while now. Works great when listening to
    political speeches.

    Oh, and about that other comment. I like Brits. The kinda look like
    Americans, only smaller and with bad teeth.

    And if you listen to them *with* sound, they talk funny.

    JaR
    Are your Brit friends registered to vote yet?

    JaR, Sep 10, 2004
  8. JaR

    kpg Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\145906.htm (9/10/2004 1:39:16

    PM) #
    > This is too good not to share;
    >
    > http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/pinky.htm
    >
    > JaR
    > Is your cat registered to vote?

    I've had dates like that.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    In theory practice is unnecessary.

    kpg, Sep 10, 2004
  9. JaR

    kpg Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message

    > the funny part is, i live in that county, placer

    That would explain why the cats in that county are scared.

    kpg, Sep 10, 2004
  10. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > please explan how you listen without sound..
    > are you some sort of medium.. hmmm then again being a yank you'll be an

    xxxl

    I um, er, ah. Well, the thing is...well....

    AT LEAST I DON'T TOP POST!

    So there!

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 10, 2004
  11. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    >> please explan how you listen without sound..
    >> are you some sort of medium.. hmmm then again being a yank you'll be an

    > xxxl
    >
    > I um, er, ah. Well, the thing is...well....
    >
    > AT LEAST I DON'T TOP POST!
    >
    > So there!

    That's tellin' him.

    JaR, Sep 10, 2004
  12. JaR

    Consultant Guest

    as they should be

    Consultant, Sep 10, 2004
  13. circa Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:30:39 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR ()
    said,
    > This is too good not to share;
    >
    > http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/pinky.htm

    The first time I saw that, I laughed so loudly that half my office
    thought I was nuts.

    Oh, wait, they already thought that...

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 11, 2004
  14. circa Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:31:21 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant
    () said,
    > the funny part is, i live in that county, placer
    >
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > > This is too good not to share;
    > >
    > > http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/pinky.htm
    > >
    > > JaR
    > > Is your cat registered to vote?

    You live in Texas? I thought you were in CA.

    (A colleague in Texas works for the same rescue group as the guy in
    the video.)

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 11, 2004
  15. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Sep 10, 2004 at 4:32pm "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > I um, er, ah. Well, the thing is...well....
    >
    > AT LEAST I DON'T TOP POST!
    >
    > So there!

    Man. Brutal. I, for one, will never mess with *you* in the future.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Sep 11, 2004
  16. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Laura A. Robinson <> wrote in

    > You live in Texas? I thought you were in CA.

    he lives in a galaxy far far away.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 11, 2004
  17. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Laura A. Robinson <> wrote in

    > The first time I saw that, I laughed so loudly that half my office
    > thought I was nuts.
    >
    > Oh, wait, they already thought that...

    i saw that one. funny funny. you could see that one coming 10th ave.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 11, 2004
  18. JaR

    billyw Guest

    ah dinae talk funny, right..

    billyw, Sep 14, 2004
  19. JaR

    billyw Guest

    is there anyone you dont know?

    billyw, Sep 14, 2004
  20. circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:15:04 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw () said,
    > ah dinae talk funny, right..

    <Nazareth flashback>

    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 14, 2004