  1. janetjones

    janetjones Guest

    whats this bit for here??????
    janetjones, Jul 9, 2004

  2. janetjones

    Ionizer Guest

    "janetjones" <> wrote in message
    news:lnrHc.5192$...
    > whats this bit for here??????

    That bit there is for entering the text of your message. Just enter a
    simple but descriptive subject and then ask your question in the body of
    your message.
    http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Help/News/UsenetBasics.html

    Here is your free antivirus: http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php
    Microsoft is offering a one-year free trial of an antivirus and firewall
    package: http://www.my-etrust.com/microsoft/index.cfm

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Jul 9, 2004

  3. janetjones

    janetjones Guest

    yeah hi ionizer thanks for you reply how to i get the free softwares when i type http://www.chbeucto.ns.ca it says proxy error thanks from janet

    janetjones, Jul 9, 2004
  4. janetjones wrote:

    > whats this bit for here??????

    The message that you posted in the subject line instead.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Jul 9, 2004
  5. janetjones

    Ionizer Guest

    Re: yeah hi ionizer thanks for you reply how to i get the free softwares when i type http://www.chbeucto.ns.ca it says proxy error thanks from janet

    > > > whats this bit for here??????

    > > That bit there is for entering the text of your message. Just enter a
    > > simple but descriptive subject and then ask your question in the body

    of
    > > your message.
    > > http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Help/News/UsenetBasics.html
    > >
    > > Here is your free antivirus: http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php
    > > Microsoft is offering a one-year free trial of an antivirus and

    firewall
    > > package: http://www.my-etrust.com/microsoft/index.cfm

    Hi, Janet. Please stop doing that. Don't change the text in the
    "Subject" field in order to reply- add your text as I am doing right now,
    in the body of the message. Leave the Subject field alone.

    Those website addresses I gave you are clickable links.

    Point your cursor at this and click on it >>

    Ionizer, Jul 9, 2004
  6. janetjones

    janetjones Guest

    hi ionizer thanks for you reply again slight problem i point at this and click on it >> but nothing happens thanks again for you help janet

    janetjones, Jul 9, 2004
  7. janetjones wrote:
    >> whats this bit for here??????

    PMSL
    Silly cow.
    Rt. Hon. Stephen Taggart-Hendry Esq., Jul 9, 2004
  8. janetjones

    gb Guest

    Troll alert!

    gb, Jul 10, 2004
  9. janetjones

    Boomer Guest

    "mutleyshome.com" <> wrote:

    > AVG Anti Virus
    > http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_index.php
    >
    > Or
    >
    > Avast
    >
    > Both are free and do a great job.
    >
    > Colin

    Hi

    Could you please include some of the message you are responding to,
    in your reply?
    (Tools> Options> Send tab, tick the "Include message in Reply" box.)

    It makes it difficult to follow a thread when you write a reply and
    others have no clue on what the question or discussion was about.

    Further info:

    Thank You Very Much :)
    Boomer, Jul 10, 2004
  10. janetjones

    Boomer Guest

    "mutleyshome.com" <> wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> "mutleyshome.com" <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>AVG Anti Virus
    >>>http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_index.php
    >>>
    >>>Or
    >>>
    >>>Avast
    >>>
    >>>Both are free and do a great job.
    >>>
    >>>Colin

    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Could you please include some of the message you are responding
    >> to, in your reply?
    >> (Tools> Options> Send tab, tick the "Include message in Reply"
    >> box.)
    >>
    >> It makes it difficult to follow a thread when you write a reply
    >> and others have no clue on what the question or discussion was
    >> about.
    >>
    >> Further info:
    >> http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html
    >> http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/2000/06/14/quoting.html
    >>
    >> Thank You Very Much :)

    > As the first post did not contain anything this should not be
    > aimed at me!
    >
    > Colin

    You did not reply to the 'first' message.

    You replied to:

    From: "gb" <>

    And this is what was in that message..

    Troll alert!

    Boomer, Jul 10, 2004
  11. mutleyshome.com, Jul 10, 2004
  12. Re: yeah, hi, quick question. whats the best virus checker????? anyone?????i need one anything thats free thanks from janet

    Colin Copland, Web: http://www.mutleyshome.com
    mutleyshome.com, Jul 10, 2004
  13. janetjones

    Guest

    try out this for an online virus check
    Boomer <> wrote in message news:<40f02b6b$0$754$>...
    > "mutleyshome.com" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Boomer wrote:

    > >> Hi
    > >>
    > >> Could you please include some of the message you are responding
    > >> to, in your reply?
    > >> (Tools> Options> Send tab, tick the "Include message in Reply"
    > >> box.)
    > >>
    > >> It makes it difficult to follow a thread when you write a reply
    > >> and others have no clue on what the question or discussion was
    > >> about.
    > >>
    > >> Further info:
    > >> http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html
    > >> http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/2000/06/14/quoting.html
    > >>
    > >> Thank You Very Much :)

    > > As the first post did not contain anything this should not be
    > > aimed at me!
    > >
    > > Colin

    > You did not reply to the 'first' message.
    >
    > You replied to:
    >
    > From: "gb" <>
    >
    > And this is what was in that message..
    >
    > Troll alert!