    Gimpy Guest

    Has any tried ydecode with outlet express ? Would be interested in
    anyones results or thoughts... TIA Gimpy http://www.ydecode.com/
    Gimpy, Nov 21, 2004

  2. Gimpy

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Nov 21, 2004

  3. Gimpy

    trout Guest

    Gimpy wrote:

    > Has any tried ydecode with outlet express ? Would be interested in
    > anyones results or thoughts... TIA Gimpy http://www.ydecode.com/

    I've tried several add-ons to do this in OE. It's like chopping down
    trees to make your own Kleenex.
    --
    "Or, at best, eating Chinese food with a tennis racquet."
    trout, Nov 21, 2004
  4. Gimpy

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 13:54:06 -0800, "trout" <> wrote:

    >Gimpy wrote:
    >
    >> Has any tried ydecode with outlet express ? Would be interested in
    >> anyones results or thoughts... TIA Gimpy http://www.ydecode.com/

    > I've tried several add-ons to do this in OE. It's like chopping down
    >trees to make your own Kleenex.

    Raht on. Agent forte is cool. No trees needed.
    joevan
    joevan, Nov 21, 2004
  5. Gimpy

    MrB Guest

    I have used yProxy successfully with OE, but found it much easier to use
    Xnews, a free newsreader that decodes Yenc files natively.

    MrB, Nov 21, 2004
  6. Gimpy

    yProxy Guest

    "Gimpy" <> wrote in message
    > Has any tried ydecode with outlet express ? Would be interested in
    > anyones results or thoughts... TIA Gimpy http://www.ydecode.com/

    This sounds like spam (do you really need to post this 10 times), but I'll
    bite...

    I downloaded yDecode, and it didn't work.
    yProxy, Nov 23, 2004
  7. Gimpy

    JeffJ Guest

    yProxy Wrote:
    > "Gimpy" <> wrote in messag
    > > Has any tried ydecode with outlet express ? Would be interested i
    > > anyones results or thoughts... TIA Gimpy http://www.ydecode.com

    > This sounds like spam (do you really need to post this 10 times), bu
    > I'l
    > bite..
    >
    > I downloaded yDecode, and it didn't work

    ydecode worked fine for me, it's a no-brainer to run, worked righ
    after the install. should be good for people used to outlook express

    --
    Jeff
    JeffJ's Profile: http://www.iamnotageek.com/member.php?userid=1240
    JeffJ, May 5, 2005
  8. Gimpy

    Snoopy Guest

    >> This sounds like spam (do you really need to post this 10 times), but
    >> I'll
    >> bite...
    >>
    >> I downloaded yDecode, and it didn't work.

    >ydecode worked fine for me, it's a no-brainer to run, worked right
    >after the install. should be good for people used to outlook express.

    If you paid for yDecode, you got ripped off. yProxy is the original yEnc proxy. yProxy is cheaper and better.
    Snoopy, Jan 27, 2006