    beleive this is the hardest ?
    --
    MCDST | MCP (2000 Pro) | MCP (2003 Server) |
    Andy, Jun 30, 2006

  2. Andy

    Marek Chmel Guest

    Hi,

    70-291 is not so hard, but some questions seem to have more correct
    answers, though you should select only one :)

    Good luck in this exam.

    Marek Chmel
    MCP, MCSA, MCDBA

    Marek Chmel, Jun 30, 2006

  3. I hated 291.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSE 2003

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 30, 2006
  4. Good on you mate! I know how it feels... I passed 70-290 but only because I
    was afraid to go forward with 70-292 to upgrade my cert because I failed it
    last year. You can read the success story that I actually went on to pass it
    (and on the same day that you seem to have passed 70-290!) in the General
    thread.

    I am currently running a study group for the 70-291 exam and am noticing
    that though there are some difficult topics (a lot of the participants are
    not MCPs yet and DNS and IP math scares them) but I have faith in them. Look
    on the bright side... you don't have to sit for 70-216!!!

    MDG, MCSA

    Montreal MCSA, Jul 13, 2006