    Thanks.

    JUMBO
    , Apr 3, 2005

  2. Bob Salomon Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > I have used a Yashica 35m SLR camera for years and have multiple
    > lenses.
    >
    > I want to but a Digital body and it appears that Kyocera now owns
    > Yashica.
    >
    > Are the SLR lenses compatible with the Kyocera (or any other
    > mfg.)Digital bodies?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > JUMBO

    Do your lenses have a screw mount or a bayonet mount? If bayonet it is
    the same as the Contax mount. If screw mount then it is compatible with
    very old Pentax cameras or, with an adapter, K mount camera bodies.

    Other then the discontinued Contax digital SLR it is very unlikely that
    your lenses will fit any modern digital SLR cameras with full function.
    They may be able to be used fully manually with a modern digital SLR
    with a lens adapter like the ones from Novoflex.

    --
    To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.
    Bob Salomon, Apr 3, 2005