    Bobby

    and piss off

    --

    Bobby Bewl, Dec 25, 2003

  2. Bobby Bewl

    Willie Guest

    Merry Christmas to You !!

    "Bobby Bewl" <> wrote in message
    news:bseo67$tk0$...
    > You Yanks are just getting up and opening your presents.
    >
    > Well, here in the UK we have opened our pressies, had the usual arguments
    > and now having Christmas dinner before watching the Queen's Christmas
    > message. This year we are not having the traditional Christmas dinner of
    > turkey - we are having octopus. This way everyone gets a leg.
    >
    > So heres to the yanks who are just getting up in the morning and following
    > us behind or arriving late as they always do.
    >
    > Happy Christmas.
    >
    > Bobby
    >
    > and piss off
    >
    > --

    ---

    Willie, Dec 25, 2003

  3. Bobby Bewl

    Bobby Bewl Guest

    Willie wrote:
    > Merry Christmas to You !!

    Thanks, mate. You're a splendid, Willie.

    Bobby

    Bobby Bewl, Dec 25, 2003
  4. Bobby Bewl

    Guest

    > Happy Christmas.
    >
    > Bobby
    >
    > and piss off

    PMSL Merry Christmas.

    --

    Back of the net

    G©, Dec 25, 2003
  5. Bobby Bewl

    Ole Guest

    "Bobby Bewl" <> wrote in message
    > You Yanks are just getting up and opening your presents.
    >
    > Well, here in the UK we have opened our pressies, had the usual

    arguments
    > and now having Christmas dinner before watching the Queen's Christmas
    > message. This year we are not having the traditional Christmas dinner

    of
    > turkey - we are having octopus. This way everyone gets a leg.
    >
    > So heres to the yanks who are just getting up in the morning and

    following
    > us behind or arriving late as they always do.
    > Happy Christmas.
    > Bobby
    > and piss off

    Merry Christmass to you, we, however are serving centipede because
    we're having a LOT of folks over and don't want fights over the leg
    issiue.

    Ole, Dec 25, 2003
  6. Bobby Bewl

    Richard Guest

    Bobby Bewl wrote:

    > You Yanks are just getting up and opening your presents.

    > Well, here in the UK we have opened our pressies, had the usual arguments
    > and now having Christmas dinner before watching the Queen's Christmas
    > message. This year we are not having the traditional Christmas dinner of
    > turkey - we are having octopus. This way everyone gets a leg.

    > So heres to the yanks who are just getting up in the morning and
    > following us behind or arriving late as they always do.

    > Happy Christmas.

    > Bobby

    > and piss off

    > --

    I'm having rum flavored egg nog for dinner.
    Bottoms UP mate!

    Richard, Dec 25, 2003
  7. Bobby Bewl

    Bobby Bewl Guest

    Ole wrote:
    > "Bobby Bewl" <> wrote in message
    >> You Yanks are just getting up and opening your presents.
    >>
    >> Well, here in the UK we have opened our pressies, had the usual
    >> arguments and now having Christmas dinner before watching the
    >> Queen's Christmas message. This year we are not having the
    >> traditional Christmas dinner of turkey - we are having octopus.
    >> This way everyone gets a leg.
    >>
    >> So heres to the yanks who are just getting up in the morning and
    >> following us behind or arriving late as they always do.
    >> Happy Christmas.
    >> Bobby
    >> and piss off

    > Merry Christmass to you, we, however are serving centipede because
    > we're having a LOT of folks over and don't want fights over the leg
    > issiue.

    Good one.

    Happy New Year.

    Bobby

    Bobby Bewl, Dec 25, 2003
  8. Bobby Bewl

    Bobby Bewl Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > Bobby Bewl wrote:
    >
    > > You Yanks are just getting up and opening your presents.

    > > Well, here in the UK we have opened our pressies, had the usual

    > arguments > and now having Christmas dinner before watching the
    > Queen's Christmas > message. This year we are not having the
    > traditional Christmas dinner of > turkey - we are having octopus.
    > This way everyone gets a leg.
    >
    > > So heres to the yanks who are just getting up in the morning and
    > > following us behind or arriving late as they always do.

    > > Happy Christmas.

    > > Bobby

    > > and piss off

    > I'm having rum flavored egg nog for dinner.
    > Bottoms UP mate!

    Bloomin' 'eck! And now for something completely different: rum flavoured
    egg nog for Christmas dinner.

    Cheers, mate!

    Happy New Year

    Bobby

    Bobby Bewl, Dec 25, 2003
  9. Bobby Bewl

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 13:19:46 -0000, "Bobby Bewl" <> wrote:

    >You Yanks are just getting up and opening your presents.
    >
    >Well, here in the UK we have opened our pressies, had the usual arguments
    >and now having Christmas dinner before watching the Queen's Christmas
    >message. This year we are not having the traditional Christmas dinner of
    >turkey - we are having octopus. This way everyone gets a leg.
    >
    >So heres to the yanks who are just getting up in the morning and following
    >us behind or arriving late as they always do.
    >
    >Happy Christmas.
    >
    >Bobby
    >
    >and piss off

    Troll methodology: D
    Troll effort: C+
    Troll entertainment value: F

    Watching the OP look the fool: PRICELESS

    [ Doc Jeff ], Dec 26, 2003
  10. Bobby Bewl

    Bobby Bewl Guest

    [ Doc Jeff ] wrote:
    > On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 13:19:46 -0000, "Bobby Bewl" <> wrote:
    >
    >> You Yanks are just getting up and opening your presents.
    >>
    >> Well, here in the UK we have opened our pressies, had the usual
    >> arguments and now having Christmas dinner before watching the
    >> Queen's Christmas message. This year we are not having the
    >> traditional Christmas dinner of turkey - we are having octopus.
    >> This way everyone gets a leg.
    >>
    >> So heres to the yanks who are just getting up in the morning and
    >> following us behind or arriving late as they always do.
    >>
    >> Happy Christmas.
    >>
    >> Bobby
    >>
    >> and piss off

    > Troll methodology: D
    > Troll effort: C+
    > Troll entertainment value: F
    >
    > Watching the OP look the fool: PRICELESS

    No, not a troll, just pissed on 4 bottles of pale ale and nearly a whole
    bottle of Chardonney. Now sober.

    Anyway, Doc Jeff, I hope you have a happy new year.

    Bobby

    Bobby Bewl, Dec 26, 2003
  11. Bobby Bewl

    MrMel Guest

    Bobby Bewl wrote:
    > Ole wrote:
    >> "Bobby Bewl" <> wrote in message
    >>> You Yanks are just getting up and opening your presents.
    >>>
    >>> Well, here in the UK we have opened our pressies, had the usual
    >>> arguments and now having Christmas dinner before watching the
    >>> Queen's Christmas message. This year we are not having the
    >>> traditional Christmas dinner of turkey - we are having octopus.
    >>> This way everyone gets a leg.
    >>>
    >>> So heres to the yanks who are just getting up in the morning and
    >>> following us behind or arriving late as they always do.
    >>> Happy Christmas.
    >>> Bobby
    >>> and piss off

    >> Merry Christmass to you, we, however are serving centipede because
    >> we're having a LOT of folks over and don't want fights over the leg
    >> issiue.

    > Good one.
    >
    > Happy New Year.
    >
    > Bobby

    You had a Small group this year, we had to serve two millipedes to give
    leg to everyone, (the natives were picky).

    MrMel

    MrMel, Dec 28, 2003
  12. Bobby Bewl

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 18:05:14 -0000, "Bobby Bewl" <> wrote:

    >>> and piss off

    >> Troll methodology: D
    >> Troll effort: C+
    >> Troll entertainment value: F
    >>
    >> Watching the OP look the fool: PRICELESS

    >No, not a troll, just pissed on 4 bottles of pale ale and nearly a whole
    >bottle of Chardonney. Now sober.

    No Hoegaarden? What are you thinking, man! :)

    >Anyway, Doc Jeff, I hope you have a happy new year.

    I intend to, Bobby. Thank you. May you receive a knighthood yourself
    :)

    [ Doc Jeff ], Dec 28, 2003
  13. Bobby Bewl

    Bobby Bewl Guest

    [ Doc Jeff ] wrote:

    >>> Troll methodology: D
    >>> Troll effort: C+
    >>> Troll entertainment value: F
    >>>
    >>> Watching the OP look the fool: PRICELESS

    >> No, not a troll, just pissed on 4 bottles of pale ale and nearly a
    >> whole bottle of Chardonney. Now sober.

    > No Hoegaarden? What are you thinking, man! :)
    >
    >> Anyway, Doc Jeff, I hope you have a happy new year.

    > I intend to, Bobby. Thank you. May you receive a knighthood yourself
    > :)

    Thank you, Sir. Don't use a nighthood - wife is on the pill! (just
    kidding).

    Bobby

    Bobby Bewl, Dec 28, 2003
  14. Bobby Bewl

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 12:43:22 -0000, "Bobby Bewl" <> wrote:

    >[ Doc Jeff ] wrote:

    >>> No, not a troll, just pissed on 4 bottles of pale ale and nearly a
    >>> whole bottle of Chardonney. Now sober.

    >> No Hoegaarden? What are you thinking, man! :)
    >>
    >>> Anyway, Doc Jeff, I hope you have a happy new year.

    >> I intend to, Bobby. Thank you. May you receive a knighthood yourself
    >> :)

    >Thank you, Sir. Don't use a nighthood - wife is on the pill! (just
    >kidding).

    It's been said that if a man takes two (and only two) of his wife's
    pills, he'll never ever get pregnant. :)

    [ Doc Jeff ], Dec 28, 2003