  1. Chef!

    Chef! Guest

    anyone know where in the UK I can get a CRW-F1 IDE?

    Chef!, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Chef!

    Wazza Guest

    "Chef!" <> wrote in message
    news:wXUNb.4959$...
    > anyone know where in the UK I can get a CRW-F1 IDE?

    What`s wrong with a good Sony ??

    Understanding Computers
    2A Eastleigh Loop, Currumbine,
    West Australia. 6028

    Wazza, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Chef!

    Rob Guest

    "Chef!" <> wrote in message
    > anyone know where in the UK I can get a CRW-F1 IDE?

    Chef,
    Is there some reason that you need that particular model?
    --
    Rob

    Rob, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Chef!

    Chef! Guest

    Audio Mastering

    Chef!, Jan 17, 2004
  5. Chef!

    Lareman Guest

    "Wazza" <> wrote in message

    > "Chef!" <> wrote in message
    > > anyone know where in the UK I can get a CRW-F1 IDE?
    > >

    > What`s wrong with a good Sony ??
    >

    > Understanding Computers
    > 2A Eastleigh Loop, Currumbine,
    > West Australia. 6028

    My last Sony 48X was made by Liteon, proved by the fact that I converted it
    to 52X by using Liteon software updater.
    Next time, I bought a Liteon.
    Larry

    Lareman, Jan 17, 2004