Y'all technically inclined

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by MF, Sep 6, 2004.

  1. MF

    MF Guest

    MF, Sep 6, 2004

  2. MF

    Brian M. Guest

    Brian M., Sep 6, 2004

  3. MF

    radical Guest

    radical, Sep 6, 2004
  4. Solomon Kozanski, Sep 7, 2004
  5. MF

    Brian M. Guest

    Re: flamebait!!!

    I'd side with a bunny loving red over Bush's Nazi party any day.

    http://www.takebackthemedia.com/bushnonazi.html

    Brian M., Sep 9, 2004
  6. MF

    radical Guest

    Re: flamebait!!!

    "Brian M." <> wrote in message
    > I'd side with a bunny loving red over Bush's Nazi party any day.

    You need to stop palming it,its making you crazy ,by the way wrong newsgroup
    and you are the one who did start this trolling action.
    radical, Sep 9, 2004
  7. MF

    Brian M. Guest

    Re: flamebait!!!

    How is it the wrong newsgroup? Thanks to George W. Bush, Imran Javed and his
    braindumping bangalore buddies are siphoning IT jobs out of the American
    economy daily.

    Brian M., Sep 9, 2004
  8. Re: flamebait!!!

    "Brian M." <> wrote in message
    > I'd side with a bunny loving red over Bush's Nazi party any day.
    >
    > http://www.takebackthemedia.com/bushnonazi.html

    i love how two-faced commiecrats can, on the one hand, claim to
    represent the views and desires of jewish people, while on the other
    hand trivializing the holocaust by tossing around accusations of nazi
    affiliation to anyone that doesn't agree with their twisted views.

    but then, /democrats/ are the ones who are against bringing genocidal
    dictators to justice, not republicans.

    schmendrick nazi sympathizer! feh! feh!
    --
    Brought to you courtesy of Kozanski's Morgue & Grill
    Solomon Kozanski, Sep 9, 2004
  9. MF

    radical Guest

    Re: flamebait!!!

    I guess I will have to spell it out for your being you are uneducated,but if
    you look at the name of this news group it is a certification news group for
    people that want to be productive with their lives. And not some hate
    mongering left winger,that has no clue about economics. I guess you are just
    waiting for the job to knock at your front door while you are home smoking
    pot.

    radical, Sep 9, 2004
  10. MF

    radical Guest

    Re: flamebait!!!

    > "Brian M." <> wrote in message
    >> I'd side with a bunny loving red over Bush's Nazi party any day.
    >>
    >> http://www.takebackthemedia.com/bushnonazi.html

    > i love how two-faced commiecrats can, on the one hand, claim to
    > represent the views and desires of jewish people, while on the other
    > hand trivializing the holocaust by tossing around accusations of nazi
    > affiliation to anyone that doesn't agree with their twisted views.
    >
    > but then, /democrats/ are the ones who are against bringing genocidal
    > dictators to justice, not republicans.
    >
    > schmendrick nazi sympathizer! feh! feh!
    > --
    > Brought to you courtesy of Kozanski's Morgue & Grill

    You forgot to add that they want to elect War criminal Kerry who admitted to
    committing genocide while in Nam.
    radical, Sep 9, 2004
  11. MF

    Brian M. Guest

    Re: flamebait!!!

    Why can't republicans can't hold a rational debate without stooping to
    personal attacks? I assure you, I am well educated, "liberal elite" is the
    word you Limbaugh fans use. BA cum laude in Philosophy, graduate coursework
    in Accounting with a 4.0 gpa. A+ and Network+ certified. Nothing less than
    A's in any economics class I have ever taken. What don't I understand? If
    you want to live in the "greatest nation in the world" and you don't want to
    pay (taxes) for the privilege, then you are a thief, plain and simple. Since
    you're doing nothing to end this post, I'll continue:

    What Radical said:
    You forgot to add that they want to elect War criminal Kerry who admitted to
    committing genocide while in Nam.

    What Kerry Said:
    MR. CROSBY NOYES (Washington Evening Star): Mr. Kerry, you said at one time
    or another that you think our policies in Vietnam are tantamount to genocide
    and that the responsibility lies at all chains of command over there. Do you
    consider that you personally as a Naval officer committed atrocities in
    Vietnam or crimes punishable by law in this country?

    SEN. KERRY: There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that,
    yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other
    soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones.
    I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 calibre machine
    guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon
    against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning
    of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is
    contrary to the Geneva Conventions and all of this is ordered as a matter of
    written established policy by the government of the United States from the
    top down. And I believe that the men who designed these, the men who
    designed the free fire zone, the men who ordered us, the men who signed off
    the air raid strike areas, I think these men, by the letter of the law, the
    same letter of the law that tried Lieutenant Calley, are war criminals.

    Think.

    Brian M.

    JFK in '04
    Brian M., Sep 9, 2004
  12. MF

    radical Guest

    Re: flamebait!!!

    MR. M. , I find it totally laughable when your first post to this thread is
    personal attacks and each further post has followed in much the same manner.
    This whole campaign has been nothing but hate speech by the party of
    hate,and by the way any on can post any credentials they want on a news
    group while you sir can't seem to understand that this is a study news group
    and not a political spew. And If you want to go ahead and say I am not
    letting this post end, I am simply not going to let you spread your
    political spew without responding.Where is the rational debate in your
    posts,what I saw was hate mongering, is that debate to you? I merely was
    pointing out that this is a study NG and you came back with more political
    spew
    "Brian M." <> wrote in message
    > Why can't republicans can't hold a rational debate without stooping to
    > personal attacks? I assure you, I am well educated, "liberal elite" is the
    > word you Limbaugh fans use. BA cum laude in Philosophy, graduate
    > coursework in Accounting with a 4.0 gpa. A+ and Network+ certified.
    > Nothing less than A's in any economics class I have ever taken. What don't
    > I understand? If you want to live in the "greatest nation in the world"
    > and you don't want to pay (taxes) for the privilege, then you are a thief,
    > plain and simple.

    For someone that claims to be a genious tell me what you just said in this
    last statement,as it makes no sense,I can only take a stab at guessing that
    you are playing the class warfare card here. I sir pay my share of taxes,as
    well as those richest of Americans do as well in fact they pay more than 50
    % of the taxes,if you think you are getting to much of a tax break then give
    some of it back.

    I guess you won't mention that Kerry had that option to pay higher taxes and
    chose not too. Look it up !

    Since
    > you're doing nothing to end this post, I'll continue:
    >
    > What Radical said:
    > You forgot to add that they want to elect War criminal Kerry who admitted
    > to committing genocide while in Nam.
    >
    > What Kerry Said:
    > MR. CROSBY NOYES (Washington Evening Star): Mr. Kerry, you said at one
    > time or another that you think our policies in Vietnam are tantamount to
    > genocide and that the responsibility lies at all chains of command over
    > there. Do you consider that you personally as a Naval officer committed
    > atrocities in Vietnam or crimes punishable by law in this country?
    >
    > SEN. KERRY: There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say
    > that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of
    > other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free
    > fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50
    > calibre machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were
    > our only weapon against people. I took part in search and destroy
    > missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws
    > of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions and all of
    > this is ordered as a matter of written established policy by the
    > government of the United States from the top down. And I believe that the
    > men who designed these, the men who designed the free fire zone, the men
    > who ordered us, the men who signed off the air raid strike areas, I think
    > these men, by the letter of the law, the same letter of the law that tried
    > Lieutenant Calley, are war criminals.

    I am only going by his own words and thank you for proving my point, Read!!!
    Was he not an Officer with the responsabilty to disobey an unlawfull order?
    What he is doing above is aiding and abetting the enemy,and throwing the
    pows under the bus.

    > Think.
    >
    > Brian M.
    >
    > JFK in '04 This is a good one he is no John Kennedy ( and yes I know he
    > has the same initials ) But he likes to think he is following in his
    > footsteps but I don't recall the real JFK being a flip flopper

    Now I will go back to what this NG is meant for,study!!And leave you to your
    sad little existence Take your spew to a political NG

    Spin it any way you want but I have fed the Troll far too much,and am
    cutting off my food supply
    radical, Sep 10, 2004
  13. MF

    Ron Reaugh Guest

    Re: flamebait!!!

    Posters in this NG are notoriously ignorant.
    Ron Reaugh, Sep 10, 2004
  14. MF

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: flamebait!!!

    On Sep 9, 2004 at 8:30pm "Ron Reaugh" blathered:

    > Posters in this NG are notoriously ignorant.

    I'm going to ignore that remark.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Sep 10, 2004
  15. MF

    Ron Reaugh Guest

    Re: flamebait!!!

    > On Sep 9, 2004 at 8:30pm "Ron Reaugh" blathered:
    >
    > > Posters in this NG are notoriously ignorant.

    > I'm going to ignore that remark.

    Clueless, check the thread title....get in the spirit.
    Ron Reaugh, Sep 10, 2004
  16. MF

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: flamebait!!!

    On Sep 10, 2004 at 12:52am "Ron Reaugh" blathered:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Sep 9, 2004 at 8:30pm "Ron Reaugh" blathered:
    >>
    >> > Posters in this NG are notoriously ignorant.

    >> I'm going to ignore that remark.

    > Clueless, check the thread title....get in the spirit.

    Witless, it was a joke... get a clue.

    TechGeekPro, Sep 10, 2004
  17. MF

    Ron Reaugh Guest

    Re: flamebait!!!

    > On Sep 10, 2004 at 12:52am "Ron Reaugh" blathered:
    >

    > > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > >> On Sep 9, 2004 at 8:30pm "Ron Reaugh" blathered:

    > >> I'm going to ignore that remark.

    > > Clueless, check the thread title....get in the spirit.

    > Witless, it was a joke... get a clue.

    Now you're finally catchin on, cretin.
    Ron Reaugh, Sep 10, 2004
  18. Re: flamebait!!!

    On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 00:30:36 GMT, "Ron Reaugh" <>
    wrote:

    >Posters in this NG are notoriously ignorant.

    Terribly broad generalization.

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Sep 10, 2004
  19. Re: flamebait!!!

    On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 19:32:35 GMT, Tom MacIntyre
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 00:30:36 GMT, "Ron Reaugh" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Posters in this NG are notoriously ignorant.
    >>

    >Terribly broad generalization.
    >
    >Tom

    So...my sarcasm meter was caught napping here? :)

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Sep 10, 2004
  20. MF

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: flamebait!!!

    On Sep 10, 2004 at 4:10pm "Tom MacIntyre" blathered:

    > So...my sarcasm meter was caught napping here? :)

    Apparently so.

    TechGeekPro, Sep 11, 2004