    properly?
    And does anyone have a url to report this, 'cos I'm damned if /I/ can find
    one.....

    Gordon, Jul 23, 2006

  2. Gordon

    Guest

    Glad it's not just me then - my husband can get in to his (U.S.)
    account but my attempts to connect to the UK one have yielded sweet FA
    - and no, no "report an issue" url that I can see.
    Gordon wrote:

    > Can anyone get email (both in POP and web) and surf the *UK* Yahoo site
    > properly?
    > And does anyone have a url to report this, 'cos I'm damned if /I/ can find
    > one.....

    , Jul 23, 2006

  3. Gordon

    Margolotta Guest

    On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 19:09:41 +0100, wrote
    (in article <>):
    > Gordon wrote:

    > Can anyone get email (both in POP and web) and surf the *UK* Yahoo site
    > properly?
    > And does anyone have a url to report this, 'cos I'm damned if /I/ can find
    > one.....
    >

    >> Glad it's not just me then - my husband can get in to his (U.S.)
    >> account but my attempts to connect to the UK one have yielded sweet FA
    >> - and no, no "report an issue" url that I can see.

    [Top-posting corrected. Please *DO NOT* top post, it breaks the continuity
    and flow of the thread. Thank you]

    The Yahoo UK site loads just fine here (using both Safari and Firefox on a
    Power Mac G5). A little slow to load, maybe, and the graphics don't all seem
    to want to load, but it *does* work.

    Margolotta, Jul 23, 2006
  4. Gordon

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-07-23, <> wrote:
    > Glad it's not just me then - my husband can get in to his (U.S.)
    > account but my attempts to connect to the UK one have yielded sweet FA
    > - and no, no "report an issue" url that I can see.
    > Gordon wrote:
    >
    >> Can anyone get email (both in POP and web) and surf the *UK* Yahoo site
    >> properly?
    >> And does anyone have a url to report this, 'cos I'm damned if /I/ can find
    >> one.....

    Could be part of the power cut that hit parts of central London earlier
    today; my 'BTInternet' email address was unreachable for a while.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Jul 23, 2006
  5. Gordon

    Kevin Guest

    On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 18:36:36 +0100, "Gordon"
    <> wrote:

    >Can anyone get email (both in POP and web) and surf the *UK* Yahoo site
    >properly?

    I still can't access my email, either POP or web. It's been like this
    for some hours now.

    --
    Kevin

    Kevin, Jul 23, 2006
  6. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    "Margolotta" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 19:09:41 +0100, wrote
    > (in article <>):
    >> Gordon wrote:

    >> Can anyone get email (both in POP and web) and surf the *UK* Yahoo site
    >> properly?
    >> And does anyone have a url to report this, 'cos I'm damned if /I/ can
    >> find
    >> one.....
    >>

    >>> Glad it's not just me then - my husband can get in to his (U.S.)
    >>> account but my attempts to connect to the UK one have yielded sweet FA
    >>> - and no, no "report an issue" url that I can see.

    > [Top-posting corrected. Please *DO NOT* top post, it breaks the continuity
    > and flow of the thread. Thank you]
    >
    > The Yahoo UK site loads just fine here (using both Safari and Firefox on a
    > Power Mac G5). A little slow to load, maybe, and the graphics don't all
    > seem
    > to want to load, but it *does* work.

    I can get into the Home page OK and the Help pages, but Mail is definitely a
    no no and one or two other pages also give a time-out.....

    Gordon, Jul 23, 2006
  7. Gordon

    Ivan the Spy Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone get email (both in POP and web) and surf the *UK* Yahoo site
    > properly?
    > And does anyone have a url to report this, 'cos I'm damned if /I/ can find
    > one.....

    Same problems here (Lincoln UK) since lunchtime today, Yahoo browser opens
    but no mail and no personal browser front page........Personal page is now
    back as of 8pm but no mail page yet.
    I have tabs on my browser for my bank and Google search and these have
    worked ok all day, so it must be a problem with Yahoo only.

    Ivan the Spy, Jul 23, 2006
  8. Gordon

    doobydoobydo Guest

    "Ivan the Spy" <> wrote in message

    > "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone get email (both in POP and web) and surf the *UK* Yahoo site
    >> properly?
    >> And does anyone have a url to report this, 'cos I'm damned if /I/ can
    >> find one.....

    > Same problems here (Lincoln UK) since lunchtime today, Yahoo browser opens
    > but no mail and no personal browser front page........Personal page is now
    > back as of 8pm but no mail page yet.
    > I have tabs on my browser for my bank and Google search and these have
    > worked ok all day, so it must be a problem with Yahoo only.

    Try clicking the red Y! yahoo on the toolbar. Goes to a yahoo page with
    mail link on right which seems to work. Haven't used this button for ages
    so don't know if the mail link has always been there or not. Page looks
    different to what I remember.

    doobydoobydo, Jul 24, 2006