    will find my request(s)

    -chris

    ---
    cc, Dec 18, 2003

  2. cc wrote:

    > when ever i try to view a yahoo profile, including my own, or try to edit
    > my profile(s)
    > i get this message:
    > The requested URL / [profile] was not found on this server.
    >
    > can anyone explain why this is, how do i change to another 'server' that
    > will find my request(s)

    You can't, you have to wait for Yahoo to do that--it's their server that has
    the problem.

    > ---

    Please turn the above signature OFF.
    1. It is noncompliant with email standards, in that it does not consist of
    two hyphens and a space.
    2. This is NOT email, this is a newsgroup.
    3. You are not attaching any binary files to your message (or, at least, you
    aren't if you want to keep your newsgroup account), so the message is
    pointless and irrelevant.
    Thank you.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Dec 18, 2003

  3. cc

    trout Guest

    cc wrote:

    > when ever i try to view a yahoo profile, including my own, or try to
    > edit my profile(s)
    > i get this message:
    > The requested URL / [profile] was not found on this server.
    >
    > can anyone explain why this is, how do i change to another 'server'
    > that will find my request(s)
    >
    > -chris

    Being a big fan of 'the obvious', I must ask; are you logged into
    Yahoo at the time?
    And if you'd *like* to turn off that pointlessly-annoying AVG sig:
    Open the Control Center (right-click the icon); go to the "Email Scanner
    tab; and uncheck "Certify outgoing messages".
    --
    "Fair program. Poor dumb, broken sig."
    trout, Dec 18, 2003