    The requested URL /***** was not found on this server.

    Why? Is there a work-around/fix?

    -Phil

    Phil McCrevis, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Phil McCrevis

    °Mike° Guest

    Perhaps the profile doesn't exist?

    On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:03:40 -0000, in
    <NEBOb.6443$>
    Phil McCrevis scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 18, 2004

  3. > When ever I try to view a Yahoo Profile, I get this:

    http://profiles.yahoo.com/<Username>

    Alexander Rogge, Jan 18, 2004
    Yes the profile(s) do exist, I get the message every time I wanna view any
    profile, including my own, from my 'buddy list' etc etc etc...

    I used asterisks as an example, you used <username>
    same result, see above.
    eg: http://profiles.yahoo.com/uk200
    resulting in: The requested URL /uk200 was not found on this server.

    What ever profile I try to view, its 'not found on this server'
    Can I change server? How?

    -Phil

    Phil McCrevis, Jan 19, 2004
  5. Phil McCrevis

    °Mike° Guest

    Basic computer maintenance

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:07:59 -0000, in
    <PdFOb.6612$>
    Phil McCrevis scrawled:

    > Yes the profile(s) do exist, I get the message every time I wanna view any
    >profile, including my own, from my 'buddy list' etc etc etc...

    >I used asterisks as an example, you used <username>
    >same result, see above.
    >eg: http://profiles.yahoo.com/uk200
    >resulting in: The requested URL /uk200 was not found on this server.
    >
    >What ever profile I try to view, its 'not found on this server'
    >Can I change server? How?
    >
    >-Phil
    >

    >"Alexander Rogge" <> wrote in message
    >> > When ever I try to view a Yahoo Profile, I get this:
    >> >
    >> > The requested URL /***** was not found on this server.
    >> >
    >> > Why? Is there a work-around/fix?

    >> http://profiles.yahoo.com/<Username>

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jan 19, 2004
  6. Alexander Rogge, Jan 19, 2004
  7. Hi alex - I only get this problem with yahoo profiles, I can't edit my own
    profile or view others. I used to be able to view them a while back, but not
    anymore. I've not changed anything since then & now.

    Phil McCrevis, Jan 19, 2004