    Has anyone else had this problem ? Is it a settings issue? I would really
    appreciate any input on this issue ...

    Thanks
    Trojan Man, Feb 22, 2007

  2. Trojan Man

    Guest

    On Feb 21, 8:41 pm, "Trojan Man" <> wrote:
    > I have several Yahoo email addresses. For some reason, in all of them except
    > one, I cannot paste into the text body area. I can paste an email address
    > but for some reason Firefox will not let me paste into the message area.
    >
    > Has anyone else had this problem ? Is it a settings issue? I would really
    > appreciate any input on this issue ...
    >
    > Thanks

    how are you pasting? Try ctrl+v
    , Feb 22, 2007

  3. Trojan Man

    Jackson Guest

    Well, I have the problem too, except that it is not in Firefox but in
    Eudora. I have two different instances running, each on its own
    computer, and neither one will permit pasting inside the message
    block. They do permit pasting in the address blocks though.

    Neither Ctr-V nor Edit/paste works inside the text portion. It's a
    huge pain in the butt.

    If you learn anything please post it.

    Jackson, Feb 22, 2007
  4. Trojan Man

    Trojan Man Guest

    Thanks for the help guys ... ctrl v does work ... I wonder how come it
    doesn't work with the right click button?

    Anyway ... Thanks again !
    Trojan Man, Feb 25, 2007