    Does anyone know how to delete the inbox in yahoo. I have 4000
    messenges in my inbox and I would like to delete them all. Is their a
    way to do it, besides doing it a screen at a time?

    ntbullet, Dec 30, 2006

  2. ntbullet

    philo Guest

    "ntbullet" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone know how to delete the inbox in yahoo. I have 4000
    > messenges in my inbox and I would like to delete them all. Is their a
    > way to do it, besides doing it a screen at a time?

    I think you have to do it one screen at a time
    ....but in "general preferences" you can at least view 100 at a time

    philo, Dec 30, 2006

  3. ntbullet

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 06:59:01 -0800, ntbullet Has Frothed:

    > Does anyone know how to delete the inbox in yahoo. I have 4000
    > messenges in my inbox and I would like to delete them all. Is their a
    > way to do it, besides doing it a screen at a time?

    Select "View All messages" got to bottom and choose "Check All" then hit
    the delete button.

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Dec 30, 2006