    And Yahoo and MS want to collaborate on a messenger? this...I cant wait
    to see....
    , Oct 28, 2005

  2. Guest

    I have had several problems with Yahoo messenger going corrupt on me
    after a few days. To be fair, I believe there may be a conflict while
    I'm using MSN messenger in conjunction with MSN explorer along with it.

    I gave up trying to fix, reinstall, and mess with Yahoo. I downloaded
    Trillian, which allows me to use messenger from all these groups at
    once. It's great.

    If you find a good fix for Yahoo, let me know!
    , Oct 28, 2005