    launch the Yahoo! Messenger? We've had this working before, but with a
    fresh window reinstall, I can't get to the plugin.

    , Jan 9, 2006

  2. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    spewed forth:
    > Can anyone tell me how the dickens I can get the plugin that places a
    > smiley icon onto my Internet Explorer top bar that, when clicked, will
    > launch the Yahoo! Messenger? We've had this working before, but with a
    > fresh window reinstall, I can't get to the plugin.

    Install the Yahoo toolbar.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 10, 2006

  3. Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > In news:,
    > spewed forth:
    > > Can anyone tell me how the dickens I can get the plugin that places a
    > > smiley icon onto my Internet Explorer top bar that, when clicked, will
    > > launch the Yahoo! Messenger? We've had this working before, but with a
    > > fresh window reinstall, I can't get to the plugin.

    > Install the Yahoo toolbar.

    Thanks for the response Tim. I've got the toolbar installed already and
    it is within the toolbar that a smiley button popped up previously
    which when clicked would drop down a menu with only one option on it.
    That option allowed me to, apparently, install a plugin, which is what
    it stated it would do. I guess if you are suggesting that I uninstall
    and then reinstall it, yet again, I will give it a shot and see if that
    returns the option to install the plugin or not. At any rate, thanks
    for the response. It is much appreciated.

    > --
    > All that glitters has a high refractive index.

    , Jan 11, 2006
  4. Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > In news:,
    > spewed forth:
    > > Can anyone tell me how the dickens I can get the plugin that places a
    > > smiley icon onto my Internet Explorer top bar that, when clicked, will
    > > launch the Yahoo! Messenger? We've had this working before, but with a
    > > fresh window reinstall, I can't get to the plugin.

    > Install the Yahoo toolbar.

    Well, Tim, you were absolutely right. That fixed it. Thanks a whole
    bunch!!!

  5. Toolman Tim Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> In news:,
    >> spewed forth:
    >> > Can anyone tell me how the dickens I can get the plugin that places a
    >> > smiley icon onto my Internet Explorer top bar that, when clicked, will
    >> > launch the Yahoo! Messenger? We've had this working before, but with a
    >> > fresh window reinstall, I can't get to the plugin.

    >> Install the Yahoo toolbar.

    > Well, Tim, you were absolutely right. That fixed it. Thanks a whole
    > bunch!!!

    You're quite welcome :)

    Toolman Tim, Jan 11, 2006