    now is my yahoo mail account. They are just too wrong thinking.

    --
    Regards
    Michael, Jun 2, 2004

  2. Michael

    Keith Guest

    On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 07:17:57 +0100, Michael wrote:

    > Just used the active install for the Yahoo! Messenger v.6.0.0.1643 Final and
    > selected a custom install with just messenger and none of the other things
    > such as browser toolbar companion and spyware tool and a host of other
    > things. The messenger component installed and the installer said it was
    > downloading more messenger parts and then SpyBot TeaTimer warned it was
    > trying to install the browser toolbar anyway. I crashed out of the install
    > at that point to avoid further crap installing and messenger seems fine.
    > Providing the opt out for the extras and then trying to stealth install them
    > anyway makes Yahoo a bunch of slimy bastards. Yahoo messenger is gone and so
    > now is my yahoo mail account. They are just too wrong thinking.

    Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. We are the Yahoo!

    --
    Best Regards, Keith
    http://kilowatt-radio.org/ NW Oregon Radio Page
    Keith, Jun 2, 2004

  3. Michael

    Scrote Guest

    >> Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. We are the Yahoo!

    lol
    --
    I formed a new group called Alcoholics-Unanimous. If you don't feel
    like a drink, you ring another member and he comes over to persuade
    Scrote, Jun 2, 2004