    nicknames it displays strings like AAAAAC_AACAA , AAACI

    My friends names are in Arabic alphabet.

    Any comments?
    mansoorm, Dec 9, 2006

  2. mansoorm

    Guest

    "mansoorm" <> wrote:

    >Hi there,
    >I've installed latest version of yahoo messenger from the web. Now, it
    > does not displays my friends IDs correctly and instead of the
    >nicknames it displays strings like AAAAAC_AACAA , AAACI
    >
    >My friends names are in Arabic alphabet.
    >
    >Any comments?

    Work with the fonts.

    --
    1963 McDonalds Commercial Introducing Ronald McDonald
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViglRhgD_K4

  3. mansoorm

    Frosty Guest

    On 9 Dec 2006 04:56:39 -0800 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought sat
    on "mansoorm" <>'s chest like a vulture, I said
    "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll tickle your throat and you can
    throw it up to me" Said he "I shall" & thus puked:
    >Hi there,
    >I've installed latest version of yahoo messenger from the web. Now, it
    > does not displays my friends IDs correctly and instead of the
    >nicknames it displays strings like AAAAAC_AACAA , AAACI
    >
    >My friends names are in Arabic alphabet.
    >
    >Any comments?

    Get friends whose names aren't Arabic?
    Frosty, Dec 10, 2006
  4. mansoorm

    mansoorm Guest

    I've tried multiple fonts but none of them solves the problem
    mansoorm, Dec 10, 2006
  5. On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 04:56:39 -0800, mansoorm wrote:

    > Hi there,
    > I've installed latest version of yahoo messenger from the web. Now, it
    > does not displays my friends IDs correctly and instead of the
    > nicknames it displays strings like AAAAAC_AACAA , AAACI
    >
    > My friends names are in Arabic alphabet.
    >
    > Any comments

    It isn't the fonts but, rather, the character set you need to play with.
    Unfortunately I don't run Winderz s I cant advise you beyond that.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Pomona, CA * 34.074630°N 117.754195°W
    knotgary at knotdonavan dot org http : // www.donavan.org
    Gary G. Taylor, Dec 11, 2006