Yahoo Messenger animated icon not animate

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by petercch.wodoy@gmail.com, Mar 28, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I just install Yahoo Messenger after formatting my PC.
    But weirdly is, those animated is not animate in the message window
    anymore.

    Last time those animated icon is working, like those :)) laugh out loud
    .... it just like a static picture right now, not animate anymore.

    I check the folder "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\Media\Smileys"
    .... the gif file is working, it animate.

    Any idea how to solve this?

    Thanks.

    Peter CCH
    , Mar 28, 2005