    similar problem? the only solution is to press the restart button and to
    loose all my work.

    Had to revert back to YM 6,this is too annoying.
    =?Utf-8?B?bG9zdHdvcmQ=?=, Oct 11, 2005

  2. You know --I was searching the groups for something about this... I have and
    use Yahoo Messenger and toolbar on 4 different PCs, and I have had freezing
    issues of the type you descibed (program seems to be running in task manager
    but can't get it to do anything so have to end task, usually several
    attempts). I suspect it must be something that is common to all these PCs
    (one at work, three at home, seperate OS, all different virus software and
    spyware checkers).

    I think Yahoo Messenger has something in it. Anyone else?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBDYXJ0ZXI=?=, Nov 4, 2005

  3. For me its worse,i can't even end task it since the task manager even freezes.

    =?Utf-8?B?bG9zdHdvcmQ=?=, Nov 4, 2005