    send mail from it it isnt recieved, yet I get no error message and I can
    recieve other peoples mail to me ok , I wonder if anyone has any ideas
    or can help please . TIA
    PWB, Aug 14, 2007

  2. PWB

    Muze Groops Guest

    PWB wrote:
    > I have just got office 2007 but when I go to set my yahoo mail in it it
    > womt work the test sending in outlook is showing its ok , but whenever I
    > send mail from it it isnt recieved, yet I get no error message and I can
    > recieve other peoples mail to me ok , I wonder if anyone has any ideas
    > or can help please . TIA

    do you have a premium Yahoo acct where you can set up pop3 accts. in
    Outlook? If not... maybe that's the reason... (just a thought)
    Muze Groops, Aug 14, 2007

  3. PWB

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 03:13:30 GMT, PWB <> wrote:

    >I have just got office 2007 but when I go to set my yahoo mail in it it
    >womt work the test sending in outlook is showing its ok , but whenever I
    >send mail from it it isnt recieved, yet I get no error message and I can
    >recieve other peoples mail to me ok , I wonder if anyone has any ideas
    >or can help please . TIA

    Don't create a new thread, follow up to the previous thread you
    created.
    Evan Platt, Aug 14, 2007
  4. PWB

    JANA Guest

    Read the information below. There are some settings in your email program
    that must be done.

    What they don't mention here, is after you set up the email in your local
    email program, you have to go to the Yahoo email site, and in the options,
    you have to set your account to allow an external POP of the email.

    In order to use an email client to send and receive Yahoo! Mail
    messages, you must designate a new incoming (POP) mail server and a new
    outgoing (SMTP) mail server.

    If you can't add new POP or SMTP servers, you'll need to change your
    current server settings. Before you change anything, write down your current
    settings -- you may need to revert to your original settings later if you
    decide to send and receive messages from your other email addresses.

    Here are the basic server settings for Yahoo! Mail:

    a.. Incoming Mail (POP3) Server: pop.mail.yahoo.com
    b.. Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
    c.. Account Name/Login Name: Your Yahoo! Mail name
    (your address without the "@yahoo.com")
    d.. Email Address: Your Yahoo! Mail address
    (e.g., )
    e.. Password: Your Yahoo! Mail password

    If this is not what you needed to know, check out our Online Help
    Desk. Visit it any time by logging into your Yahoo! Mail account and
    clicking on the "Help" link located in the upper right-hand corner.

    Copyright © 2004 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of
    Service - Copyright Policy - Ad Feedback

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Aug 14, 2007
  5. PWB

    PWB Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 03:13:30 GMT, PWB <> wrote:
    >
    >> I have just got office 2007 but when I go to set my yahoo mail in it it
    >> womt work the test sending in outlook is showing its ok , but whenever I
    >> send mail from it it isnt recieved, yet I get no error message and I can
    >> recieve other peoples mail to me ok , I wonder if anyone has any ideas
    >> or can help please . TIA

    > Don't create a new thread, follow up to the previous thread you
    > created.

    Sorry dont understand
    PWB, Aug 14, 2007
  6. PWB

    PWB Guest

    PWB, Aug 14, 2007
  7. PWB

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:36:25 GMT, PWB <> wrote:

    >Sorry dont understand

    See how you replied to this thread? That's what you do. You don't
    create a new topic when you've already asked a question.
    Evan Platt, Aug 14, 2007
  8. PWB

    PWB Guest

    PWB wrote:
    > I have just got office 2007 but when I go to set my yahoo mail in it it
    > wont work the test sending in outlook is showing its ok , but whenever I
    > send mail from it it isn't received, yet I get no error message and I can
    > receive other peoples mail to me ok , I wonder if anyone has any ideas
    > or can help please . TIA

    I have switched back from outlook 2007 to Mozilla Thunderbird because of
    original question , and Mozilla seems to work ok , any ideas?
    PWB, Aug 14, 2007
  9. PWB

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:10:14 GMT, PWB <> wrote:

    >PWB wrote:
    >> I have just got office 2007 but when I go to set my yahoo mail in it it
    >> wont work the test sending in outlook is showing its ok , but whenever I
    >> send mail from it it isn't received, yet I get no error message and I can
    >> receive other peoples mail to me ok , I wonder if anyone has any ideas
    >> or can help please . TIA

    >I have switched back from outlook 2007 to Mozilla Thunderbird because of
    >original question , and Mozilla seems to work ok , any ideas?

    Yes. Stay with Thunderbird. Much better than the piece of crap called
    OutHouse.

    Or, look at your settings in Thunderbird. Look at your settings in
    OutHouse. See what's different.
    Evan Platt, Aug 14, 2007
  10. PWB

    PWB Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:10:14 GMT, PWB <> wrote:
    >
    >> PWB wrote:
    >>> I have just got office 2007 but when I go to set my yahoo mail in it it
    >>> wont work the test sending in outlook is showing its ok , but whenever I
    >>> send mail from it it isn't received, yet I get no error message and I can
    >>> receive other peoples mail to me ok , I wonder if anyone has any ideas
    >>> or can help please . TIA

    >> I have switched back from outlook 2007 to Mozilla Thunderbird because of
    >> original question , and Mozilla seems to work ok , any ideas?

    > Yes. Stay with Thunderbird. Much better than the piece of crap called
    > OutHouse.
    >
    > Or, look at your settings in Thunderbird. Look at your settings in
    > OutHouse. See what's different.

    None that I can see thats the problem .
    PWB, Aug 14, 2007