    I am having difficulty setting up my yahoo mail acount in outlook 2007 , has
    any one else expierienced similer, and I wonder how its rectified?I can
    recieve mail ok but am unable to send it TIA

    PWB, Aug 14, 2007

  2. PWB

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 23:48:16 GMT, "PWB" <> wrote:

    >I am having difficulty setting up my yahoo mail acount in outlook 2007 , has
    >any one else expierienced similer, and I wonder how its rectified?I can
    >recieve mail ok but am unable to send it TIA

    Gee, perhaps the error message you get would help.

    Evan Platt, Aug 14, 2007

  3. PWB

    whosbest54 Guest

    In article <456wi.30640$>,
    says...

    >I am having difficulty setting up my yahoo mail acount in outlook 2007 , has
    >any one else expierienced similer, and I wonder how its rectified?I can
    >recieve mail ok but am unable to send it TIA

    Go to the web page your email provider has that outlines the setup of servers
    and use those settings. There is more than one flavor of Yahoo mail. Which do
    you have? There's free webmail which needs a 3rd party client to do the
    interface, paid webmail which will work with Outlook and AT&T (formerly SBC)
    Yahoo mail that comes with DSL which will also work with Outlook.

    Sometimes the SMTP server setup is on a different port than the default port 25
    and may require authorization.

    whosbest54

    http://www.geocities.com/whosbest54/

    http://www.geocities.com/whosbest54/rmb.html