  1. U812many4me

    U812many4me Guest

    Help, my MS IE crashes when I try to get my yahoo mail.

    U812many4me, Aug 10, 2007

  2. U812many4me

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya U812many4me.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > Help, my MS IE crashes when I try to get my yahoo mail.

    Ask Mystic Meg. Maybe she can divine what's happening with the
    information you've given but I doubt anyone else can.

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Aug 10, 2007

  3. U812many4me

    Mike Easter Guest

    U812many4me wrote:
    > Help, my MS IE crashes when I try to get my yahoo mail.

    -1- browser crashes of Windows/IE are typically a sign of instability
    of the entire operating system in which the OS and the browser function
    are tightly integrated with each other
    -2- IE is not a good choice of browsers because of its insecurities and
    numerous other weaknesses
    -3- I suspect your OS/browser combination is WinXP + IE6SP2, altho' you
    failed to characterize that part with your message

    Suggested solutions:

    -1- get a new/different operating system and browser which would be
    more secure, such as one of the many different linux distros which come
    on a live CD and are free
    -2- while you are deciding about that idea, just get a new/different
    browser which would be more secure, such as Firefox or Opera
    -3- if you want to talk about using your current OS & browser, you are
    going to have to do a better job of describing what you are using and
    other symptoms or troubleshooting measures you have attempted.
    -4- if your OS/browser instability results from adware contamination
    instead of other causes, there are likely some other symptoms

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Aug 10, 2007
  4. U812many4me

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Aug 10, 2007
  5. > Help, my MS IE crashes when I try to get my yahoo mail.

    Are you using the Yahoo Mail beta software?

    http://www.getfirefox.com/

    Alexander Rogge, Aug 10, 2007
  6. U812many4me

    Vanguard Guest

    "U812many4me" wrote in message news:...
    > Help, my MS IE crashes when I try to get my yahoo mail.

    Try flushing the temp file cache and cookies.

    Same happen when you reboot?
    Same happen when you reboot into Windows safe mode?

    Tried disabling all add-ons in IE?

    So what anti-malware scans have you so far performed?

    Vanguard, Aug 11, 2007