    Is Mail Classic going to remain for a while or is it going to be
    phased out??

    A lot of people are having problems with New Mail re attachments.
    Richard Fangnail, Nov 13, 2009

  2. Richard Fangnail

    Anyolmouse Guest

    "Richard Fangnail" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Today it's been giving me Launch7 errors and I couldn't get on at
    > all. I switched back to Yahoo Mail Classic but that was also acting
    > erratic. Their Contact Us page had a message saying they've been
    > having problems. I've been okay the past few weeks but there was also
    > an outage on Oct. 20.
    >
    > Is Mail Classic going to remain for a while or is it going to be
    > phased out??
    >
    > A lot of people are having problems with New Mail re attachments.

    No problems when POP'ng it. Haven't tried webmail.

    --
    We have met the enemy and he is us-- Pogo

    Anyolmouse
    Anyolmouse, Nov 13, 2009

  3. I keep getting asked for my username and password and although it never
    accepts what I input it still works. I use pop and for the past two days I
    cancel the error message and still get my mail.

    your time.

    The Real Truth MVP, Nov 14, 2009
  4. In article <>
    Richard Fangnail <> wrote:

    > Today it's been giving me Launch7 errors and I couldn't get on at
    > all. I switched back to Yahoo Mail Classic but that was also acting
    > erratic. Their Contact Us page had a message saying they've been
    > having problems. I've been okay the past few weeks but there was also
    > an outage on Oct. 20.
    >
    > Is Mail Classic going to remain for a while or is it going to be
    > phased out??
    >
    > A lot of people are having problems with New Mail re attachments.

    If you love the NSA and Patriot Act, you'll love yahoo. Everything yahoo.
    Good luck with that.
    Fritz Wuehler, Nov 14, 2009
  5. On Nov 13, 4:15 pm, "The Real Truth MVP" <> wrote:
    > I keep getting asked for my username and password and although it never
    > accepts what I input it still works. I use pop and for the past two days I
    > cancel the error message and still get my mail.

    Mine appears to be working (Mail Classic) but it's slow in opening
    emails, or going back to the Inbox.
    Richard Fangnail, Nov 14, 2009