    I have an email from MAILER-DAEMON@ yahoo.com that will not delete.
    Any ideas how to get rid of it?
    No answer from Yahoo of course

    who'sthat, Oct 1, 2007

  2. who'sthat

    VanguardLH Guest

    "who'sthat" wrote ...
    > I have an email from MAILER-DAEMON@ yahoo.com that will not delete.
    > Any ideas how to get rid of it?

    Will not delete HOW? Using your local e-mail client? Or when using
    their webmail interface?

    > No answer from Yahoo of course

    Well, are you using a FREEBIE Yahoo Mail account? If so, why would
    you expect any support for which you aren't paying to use their
    service?

    VanguardLH, Oct 1, 2007

  3. who'sthat

    who'sthat Guest

    On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 19:30:31 -0500, "VanguardLH"
    <> wrote:

    >"who'sthat" wrote ...
    >> I have an email from MAILER-DAEMON@ yahoo.com that will not delete.
    >> Any ideas how to get rid of it?

    >Will not delete HOW? Using your local e-mail client? Or when using
    >their webmail interface?

    Web. It's gone now..we rebooted to let my wife play a game and it's
    gone now.
    Thanks

    who'sthat, Oct 1, 2007