    completely. If not, we suggest you try re-launching Yahoo! Mail.

    If the problem persists, feel free to contact Customer Care about
    Error Code 2.
    Richard Fangnail, Oct 19, 2009

  2. I just called Yahoo service and a polite lady said it's systemwide and
    I should just wait.
    I've never had this problem before.
    Richard Fangnail, Oct 19, 2009

  3. Hey, they just now fixed it!! I don't know what happened.
    Richard Fangnail, Oct 19, 2009
  4. Rôgêr wrote:
    > §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >> Richard Fangnail <> wrote in
    >> :
    >>
    >>> Hey, they just now fixed it!! I don't know what happened.

    >> Suprising. Yahoomail sucks for the most part since it forces you to
    >> spoof an "approved" browser if you want to access it.

    > Odd, I've been using Yahoo mail for years and never ran into that.

    Tried it with linux and konquror browser?
    Dont worky so good.

    --
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S39MhPrLQz4

    www.snuhwolf.9f.com | http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    _..._ ___ ___ ___ ___ _..._
    ,' `::. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,' `::.
    : `::: `:: `:: `:: `:: `:::
    : .::: .:: .:: .:: .:: .:::
    : .:::`. .;' `. .;' `. .;'.`. .;': .:::
    : .::: `.' .`.'.: `.' ::`.' :. .:::
    :. .::' ::: : `: .:::
    `: .:: : : .::'
    : .:: . :. .::
    : ::' `: .::.
    .\ `: ,: :. : .::.:
    :.\ :. :.: :`: .' .::.:
    ::`. : :':: : `: : .;'.:
    : `.; :'.:: : :: ;:' ::
    . :' .::. .: .:: :
    : :' ::: :' .:: .
    : `:: : .::
    :' .::. .: .:::
    : .::: ,:. .:. :' .:::
    : .:::,' `:. ,' `:.: .:::
    : .::: ::: ::: .:::
    : .::: ::: ::: .:::
    `._ .::'.`._.::' `._.::'.`._ .::' _ Seal _
    ~~~ :: :: ~~~
    §ñühw¤£f, Oct 20, 2009
  5. Richard Fangnail

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:59:18 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >§ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >> Rôgêr wrote:

    >>> Odd, I've been using Yahoo mail for years and never ran into that.

    >> Tried it with linux and konquror browser?
    >> Dont worky so good.

    >I don't use that shit, I try to stay more with mainstream software.

    Oh, I dunno. Works fine for me. I don't care for Konqueror, though, and use
    Firefox instead.

    --
    However, the notion of someone posting to usenet while resembling a
    mutant chicken from outer space is not only amusing, but also helps put
    Mara, Oct 20, 2009