    I'd like to change nickname, is it possible?
    thanks

    bye Adriano

    Adriano, Oct 27, 2005

  2. Adriano

    enigmatic Guest

    Adriano,
    If you mean your logon name, no, but you can always sign up for another
    Yahoo account. Go to Yahoo and click the help link.

    enigmatic, Oct 27, 2005

  3. Adriano

    Brian Guest

    You can change nicknames by going to yahoo messenger and adding a profile.
    You can then sign into chat rooms as an alias but still have the sane
    username

    Brian, Oct 30, 2005