    Can anyone tell me how to export these into Firefox bookmarks please?

    Roy

    ---
    Roy Pearson, Sep 12, 2004

  2. Roy Pearson

    .BRIAN. Guest

    On 9/12/2004 5:59 PM Roy Pearson wrote:

    > My provider is BT/Yahoo and I am using the Yahoo toolbar on which I have all
    > my Bookmarks.
    > Can anyone tell me how to export these into Firefox bookmarks please?

    Try this:

    Go to [http://my.yahoo.com/internet/t/sites.html] and then click the
    "Edit" button, select which sites you wish to export, then select
    "Export Bookmarks (New!)" at the bottom. When the next page opens,
    click "Click here to..." and save them somewhere. In Firefox select
    Bookmarks >> Manage Bookmarks, then from the Bookmarks Manager select
    File >> Import and then select the file you saved.

    Whew... that's a lot of work! ;-)

    > ---

    I really wish AVG would comply with signature standards.
    --
    Brian
    .BRIAN., Sep 13, 2004

  3. Roy Pearson

    Roy Pearson Guest

    Thanks Brian. Got them all safely in Firefox now.

    Roy
    ".BRIAN." <USER@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > On 9/12/2004 5:59 PM Roy Pearson wrote:
    >
    > > My provider is BT/Yahoo and I am using the Yahoo toolbar on which I have

    all
    > > my Bookmarks.
    > > Can anyone tell me how to export these into Firefox bookmarks please?

    > Try this:
    >
    > Go to [http://my.yahoo.com/internet/t/sites.html] and then click the
    > "Edit" button, select which sites you wish to export, then select
    > "Export Bookmarks (New!)" at the bottom. When the next page opens,
    > click "Click here to..." and save them somewhere. In Firefox select
    > Bookmarks >> Manage Bookmarks, then from the Bookmarks Manager select
    > File >> Import and then select the file you saved.
    >
    > Whew... that's a lot of work! ;-)
    >
    > > ---

    > I really wish AVG would comply with signature standards.
    > --
    > Brian

    ---
    Roy Pearson, Sep 14, 2004