    Thomas

    somewhere else." -- Sam Walton
    , Dec 2, 2004

  2. wrote:
    > Did Yahoo drop its html capability in email? I seem to remember
    > sending some html enhanced letters.

    It is part of Yahoo's spam protection feature. You must choose to turn
    on the html. Scroll down to the bottom of the email and look for
    something like this:

    The HTML graphics in this message have been displayed. [Edit Preferences
    - What's This?]
    Queen of the Potato People, Dec 2, 2004

  3. In article <baMrd.39703$> Queen of the Potato People <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Did Yahoo drop its html capability in email? I seem to remember
    >> sending some html enhanced letters.

    >It is part of Yahoo's spam protection feature. You must choose to turn
    >on the html. Scroll down to the bottom of the email and look for
    >something like this:

    >The HTML graphics in this message have been displayed. [Edit Preferences
    >- What's This?]

    Are they having a gangbang on hoof?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "You know what the REALLY sad thing is though? Lady C has about twice
    as much personality as most of my obsessed pathetics, like Meat->Tard
    for example. It's just 8 shades of sad when a piece of fucking code
    has got more creativity than most of the deficients over in lAHMe."
    -- Onideus Mad Hatter
    Lady Chatterly, Dec 3, 2004
  4. Old Gringo Guest

    wrote:
    > Did Yahoo drop its html capability in email? I seem to remember
    > sending some html enhanced letters.

    If you are using FireFox you will need to switch to IE for the bells
    and whistles in Mail @ Yahoo . Com

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo, Dec 3, 2004
  5. Thomas Biddy Guest

    Thank you. This was my situation.

    Thomas Biddy, Dec 3, 2004
  6. Old Gringo Guest

    Thomas Biddy wrote:
    > Thank you. This was my situation.
    >
    > On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 01:37:19 GMT,
    > Old Gringo <> wrote:
    >

    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Did Yahoo drop its html capability in email? I seem to remember
    >>>sending some html enhanced letters.

    >>If you are using FireFox you will need to switch to IE for the bells
    >>and whistles in Mail @ Yahoo . Com

    You are more than welcome. I believe this is caused by the DirectX
    Part of IE. I use FireFox as my default browser but keep IE tuned up
    just in case. Have a good one. :)

    Old Gringo, Dec 3, 2004
  7. Old Gringo Guest

    Thomas Biddy wrote:
    > Thank you. This was my situation.
    >
    > On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 01:37:19 GMT,
    > Old Gringo <> wrote:
    >

    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Did Yahoo drop its html capability in email? I seem to remember
    >>>sending some html enhanced letters.

    >>If you are using FireFox you will need to switch to IE for the bells
    >>and whistles in Mail @ Yahoo . Com

    Here is an extension that does a little.
    https://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&id=389&vid=1275

    Old Gringo, Dec 4, 2004
  8. Guest

    , Dec 4, 2004
  9. Old Gringo Guest

    wrote:
    > This is a good lead. Thank you for finding it.
    >

    > On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 00:56:30 GMT,
    > Old Gringo <> wrote:
    >

    >>Here is an extension that does a little.
    >>https://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&id=389&vid=1275

    You are welcome, while there you might check out the other
    extensions. Good Luck

    Old Gringo, Dec 4, 2004