    that weren't available in Firefox, including spell check. Yahoo really
    is supporting Firefox, and I'm a happy girl!!!

    Marcia

    Marcia , Nov 14, 2005

  2. Marcia

    Neon Knight Guest

    Marcia wrote in
    news::

    > Yahoo really is supporting Firefox, and I'm a happy girl!!!

    Oh I'm sure you'll find another reason to start squawking soon enough.

    Neon Knight, Nov 14, 2005

  3. Marcia

    gwtc Guest

    Marcia wrote:

    > I started a thread a little while ago about spell check no longer
    > working when I composed my yahoo email with Firefox. I'm happy to
    > report that I just discovered I can now use all the bells and whistles
    > that weren't available in Firefox, including spell check. Yahoo really
    > is supporting Firefox, and I'm a happy girl!!!
    >
    > Marcia

    its been reported in other newsgroups that I visit that Yahoo is
    trying out new bells and whistles, and you're bound to get some glitches

    gwtc, Nov 14, 2005
  4. Marcia

    Marcia Guest

    gwtc wrote:

    > Marcia wrote:
    >
    > > I started a thread a little while ago about spell check no longer
    > > working when I composed my yahoo email with Firefox. I'm happy to
    > > report that I just discovered I can now use all the bells and whistles
    > > that weren't available in Firefox, including spell check. Yahoo really
    > > is supporting Firefox, and I'm a happy girl!!!
    > >
    > > Marcia
    > >

    > its been reported in other newsgroups that I visit that Yahoo is
    > trying out new bells and whistles, and you're bound to get some glitches

    The only glitch I've found so far is that if I copy something, I don't get
    paste as a choice in my drop down menu. Other than that, it's been fun to
    finally be able to use fonts, colors and my beloved spell check. :)

    Marcia

    Marcia , Nov 14, 2005