    inbox. Oh **** no, instead they drag you back to the original
    spam page from which they will not allow you to get to your inbox
    directly. Yahoo mail has gone from bad, to absolutely HORRIBLE!
    dh@., Sep 30, 2010

  2. dh@.

    VanguardLH Guest

    dh@. wrote:

    > They have been sucking for a while now, ever since they added a
    > page you had to go to and beg AGAIN to go to your inbox. Now they
    > have improved their spamming to the point that it's hard to get
    > to the inbox at all. When I click on the icon it pretends it's
    > going to go, and then goes back to the original extra spam page.
    > I may have learned that if you first go to another folder like
    > the drafts, you can then get to your inbox. BUT! After you read a
    > message you can't just hit the back button and return to the
    > inbox. Oh **** no, instead they drag you back to the original
    > spam page from which they will not allow you to get to your inbox
    > directly. Yahoo mail has gone from bad, to absolutely HORRIBLE!

    Oh yeah, like this post wasn't off-topic to THIS newsgroup. Feel better
    now after announcing your rant?
    VanguardLH, Sep 30, 2010

  3. dh@.

    John Doe Guest

    And this has to do with the groups you posted to, how?

    John Doe, Sep 30, 2010
  4. <dh@.> wrote in message news:...
    > They have been sucking for a while now, ever since they added a
    > page you had to go to and beg AGAIN to go to your inbox. Now they
    > have improved their spamming to the point that it's hard to get
    > to the inbox at all. When I click on the icon it pretends it's
    > going to go, and then goes back to the original extra spam page.
    > I may have learned that if you first go to another folder like
    > the drafts, you can then get to your inbox. BUT! After you read a
    > message you can't just hit the back button and return to the
    > inbox. Oh **** no, instead they drag you back to the original
    > spam page from which they will not allow you to get to your inbox
    > directly. Yahoo mail has gone from bad, to absolutely HORRIBLE!

    Dude, it's FREE. Of course it sucks.

    The only thing I use my yahoo account for is to log onto sites where I
    suspect they are gonna sell my address to the spammers. Get a real e-mail
    address from your ISP, or set your e-mail client -- Outlook Express or
    Thunderbird, or whatever -- to collect your yahoo mail and display it in a
    text-based format instead of an HTML-based presentation.
    Jeff Strickland, Oct 1, 2010
  5. dh@.

    Davey Guest

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:39:10 -0400
    dh@. wrote:

    > They have been sucking for a while now, ever since they added a
    > page you had to go to and beg AGAIN to go to your inbox. Now they
    > have improved their spamming to the point that it's hard to get
    > to the inbox at all. When I click on the icon it pretends it's
    > going to go, and then goes back to the original extra spam page.
    > I may have learned that if you first go to another folder like
    > the drafts, you can then get to your inbox. BUT! After you read a
    > message you can't just hit the back button and return to the
    > inbox. Oh **** no, instead they drag you back to the original
    > spam page from which they will not allow you to get to your inbox
    > directly. Yahoo mail has gone from bad, to absolutely HORRIBLE!

    Funny, I don't have any of those problems. Maybe because I have AdBlock
    which filters out a load of unwanted stuff. I just click on the 'Mail'
    button on my Home page, enter login info, and there is the Inbox, and
    easy access to the other boxes.
    --
    Davey.
    Davey, Oct 1, 2010