    Thanks,
    Patty

    , Nov 21, 2005

  2. Dexter Guest

    , wrote in message
    :
    > Anyone notice that with the new Yahoo spell check that it lists the
    > word to correct but highlights different words? Strange. I like that
    > you can edit the text while spell checking but the highlighting needs
    > to be fixed.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Patty

    That's QWERTY, you n00b.

    Try 'Dvozak' instead.

    --
    .... psychosomatic

    Dexter, Nov 21, 2005

  3. Guest

    Nice reply-so very informative. You kiss other men and farm animals
    with that mouth.
    "Not that there is anything wrong with that"

    Oh sorry. That was rude.
    Patty

    , Nov 22, 2005
  4. Guest

    What symphony of Dvozak?

    , Nov 22, 2005
  5. Dexter Guest

    , wrote in message
    :
    > Nice reply-so very informative. You kiss other men and farm animals
    > with that mouth.
    > "Not that there is anything wrong with that"
    >
    > Oh sorry. That was rude.
    > Patty

    Did you forget to take your meds again, Paddy?

    --
    .... psychosomatic

    Dexter, Nov 22, 2005
  6. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    spewed forth:
    > Nice reply-so very informative. You kiss other men and farm animals
    > with that mouth.
    > "Not that there is anything wrong with that"
    >
    > Oh sorry. That was rude.
    > Patty

    And neither one of you can spell Dvorak.

    --
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

    Toolman Tim, Nov 22, 2005
  7. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    spewed forth:
    > Anyone notice that with the new Yahoo spell check that it lists the
    > word to correct but highlights different words? Strange. I like that
    > you can edit the text while spell checking but the highlighting needs
    > to be fixed.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Patty

    Don'tcha think you oughta be telling YAHOO about this, not posting your
    idiocy to Usenet?

    Toolman Tim, Nov 22, 2005
  8. Dexter Guest

    Toolman Tim lid, wrote in message
    Zvgf.45536$:
    > In news:,
    > spewed forth:
    >> Nice reply-so very informative. You kiss other men and farm animals
    >> with that mouth.
    >> "Not that there is anything wrong with that"
    >>
    >> Oh sorry. That was rude.
    >> Patty

    > And neither one of you can spell Dvorak.

    So much for your assumption riddled pointy head, eh. I knew what I meant,
    that's why I posted what I posted. Care to provide an apology?

    --
    .... psychosomatic

    Dexter, Nov 22, 2005