    anyone help? Have tried different browsers. They do work on other
    computers, just not mine. Weird.

    -=-Phin

    Phin, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Phin

    Boomer Guest

    Phin <> wrote:

    > In my yahoo email, I MOST of the gray buttons don't work. Can't
    > send, compose, delete, save. Can't call yahoo cuz they don't
    > provide phone support and can't find anything on this in their
    > help section. Can anyone help? Have tried different browsers.
    > They do work on other computers, just not mine. Weird.
    >
    > -=-Phin

    Maybe this? Posted about 10 minutes ago.

    Subject: Re: http://www.microsoft.com/uk/default.aspx hijacked?

    Boomer, Jun 15, 2004

  3. > In my yahoo email, I MOST of the gray buttons don't work. Can't send,
    > compose, delete, save.

    The buttons don't seem to work unless the Web page has loaded completely.

    Alexander Rogge, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Phin

    Phin Guest

    On 15 Jun 2004 16:41:06 GMT, Boomer <>
    wrote:

    >Phin <> wrote:
    >
    >> In my yahoo email, I MOST of the gray buttons don't work. Can't
    >> send, compose, delete, save. Can't call yahoo cuz they don't
    >> provide phone support and can't find anything on this in their
    >> help section. Can anyone help? Have tried different browsers.
    >> They do work on other computers, just not mine. Weird.
    >>
    >> -=-Phin

    >Maybe this? Posted about 10 minutes ago.
    >
    >Subject: Re: http://www.microsoft.com/uk/default.aspx hijacked?

    Could you cut and paste here what you're talking about cuz I don't
    follow where you're going. I don't see anything about the problem at
    that url. Sorry.

    -=-Phin

    Phin, Jun 16, 2004
  5. Phin

    Boomer Guest

    Phin <> wrote:
    > On 15 Jun 2004 16:41:06 GMT, Boomer
    > <> wrote:
    >>Phin <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> In my yahoo email, I MOST of the gray buttons don't work.
    >>> Can't send, compose, delete, save. Can't call yahoo cuz they
    >>> don't provide phone support and can't find anything on this in
    >>> their help section. Can anyone help? Have tried different
    >>> browsers. They do work on other computers, just not mine.
    >>> Weird.
    >>>
    >>> -=-Phin

    >>Maybe this? Posted about 10 minutes ago.
    >>
    >>Subject: Re: http://www.microsoft.com/uk/default.aspx hijacked?

    > Could you cut and paste here what you're talking about cuz I
    > don't follow where you're going. I don't see anything about the
    > problem at that url. Sorry.
    >
    > -=-Phin

    Hi

    Sorry, I thought it 'might' have something to do with the DOS that
    was happening yesterday to Yahoo and other sites, since you did say
    you couldn't 'send, compose, delete, save'.

    You never did say what OS you have or anything about firewalls or
    other software that would be different on your computer vs. the
    others. Do you scan for viruses, spyware etc.?

    The problem could be quite simple.
    Why not start with Mike's Basic computer maintenance?

    You might want to bookmark this URL in case you might need it in the
    future.
    http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/cgi_feedback

    Boomer, Jun 16, 2004