    cost.

    TIA.

    -S-

    Steve Freides, Jan 15, 2004

  2. Steve Freides

    Juan Pérez Guest

    You need to lock up the pc, don't go near it 'til you learn much much
    more about the way the internet operates. If you can't resolve the
    Yahoo-credit card issue by normal means just cancel your credit card.

    In news:bu53gp$bujtp$-berlin.de,
    Steve Freides <> using yellow ink, wrote in the
    snow thusly:

    --
    Juan
    R.B. deux

    Juan Pérez, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Steve Freides

    Boomer Guest

    Steve Freides, <> wrote:

    > While investigating IM for my son, we tried a web-based Yahoo IM
    > that's in public beta. We were asked for a credit card at that
    > time.

    May I have your credit card number? :)
    I know of a good IM.

    > We have since decided to use AIM but we can't figure out how to
    > get in touch with Yahoo to turn off IM account, nor did we ever
    > get told what it would cost.
    >
    > TIA.
    >
    > -S-

    <jk>

    Boomer, Jan 15, 2004
  4. Steve Freides

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Yahoo is totally free.

    pcbutts1, Jan 15, 2004
  5. I called a telephone support number from their small business page, and
    someone there referred me to their general number. 408-349-1572.

    The person on the phone explained that I was required to give a credit card
    number because I was signing up a minor. For AOL's AIM, it simply refused
    to let my son sign up so we had essentially tell them that he was me.

    -S-

    Steve Freides, Jan 15, 2004
  6. "Steve Freides" <> wrote in message
    > While investigating IM for my son, we tried a web-based Yahoo IM that's in
    > public beta. We were asked for a credit card at that time.
    >
    > We have since decided to use AIM but we can't figure out how to get in

    touch
    > with Yahoo to turn off IM account, nor did we ever get told what it would
    > cost.
    >
    > TIA.
    >
    > -S-

    I can cancel your Yahoo account but I will need your name address d.o.b S.S#
    phone numbers mothers maiden name wife's maiden name (names of all pets) and
    of course your credit card numbers.

    Don't Email me it will bounce,just post the info here (Don't worry we're a
    real honest bunch,some of us brutally honest.

    Trai"

    Trai' La Trash, Jan 16, 2004