    top of internet explorer how do I get rid?
    Thanks
    Melv

    Melv, Sep 17, 2004

  2. Melv

    Mr Mucky Guest

    Melv wrote:
    > Kids have been on my computer now I have an annoying yahoo menu bar
    > on the top of internet explorer how do I get rid?
    > Thanks
    > Melv

    Haha, nice excuse.

    --

    "Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time"

    Mr Mucky, Sep 17, 2004

  3. Melv

    Brian Guest

    "Melv" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Kids have been on my computer now I have an annoying yahoo menu bar on the
    > top of internet explorer how do I get rid?
    > Thanks
    > Melv

    they have probably installed the yahoo messenger or just mistakingly
    downloaded the yahoo toolbar. if you want to keep the messenger right click
    the tool bar and unselect yahoo. otherwise uninstall any yahoo progs that
    are on your pc.

    Brian, Sep 17, 2004
  4. Melv

    > Kids have been on my computer now I have an annoying yahoo menu bar on the
    > top of internet explorer how do I get rid?
    > Thanks
    > Melv

    and when i say right click the toolbar i mean the internet explorer's tool
    bar not that from yahoo.

    Brian, Sep 17, 2004
  5. Melv

    Melv Guest