    Rodriquez. I can't figure out how to do this. Can anyone here help me? This
    is getting frustrating especially because I'm the Moderator of this Group!
    Scott

    Wereo_SUPREME, Jan 9, 2007

  2. Wereo_SUPREME wrote:

    ...or maybe here?

    Are you the 'caljamscott' person?

    > All I want to know is "how can I add my Real Name to the right side of
    > my Postings on the Group?"

    Log in to your profile.
    Note where it says "Address/Contact Information"
    Click the "Edit" link to the right of that.
    Note the new page with "Your Name" at the top.
    Enter your name.
    Click "Finished"

    > Is this such a hard question?

    Apparently.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 9, 2007

  3. Wereo_SUPREME

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-01-09, Wereo_SUPREME <> wrote:

    snip

    > I'll ask everyone here again. Please see
    > http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Jam/. What I'm asking is I
    > want to see my REAL NAME on the Right Side of my posts such as Dave
    > Rodriquez. I can't figure out how to do this. Can anyone here help me? This
    > is getting frustrating especially because I'm the Moderator of this Group!
    > Scott

    Here's a clue:

    drodriguez3750's profile

    Yahoo! ID: drodriguez3750
    Real Name: Dave Rodriguez
    [...]

    caljamscott's profile

    Yahoo! ID: caljamscott
    Real Name:
    [...]

    Here's another clue:

    ..-----<http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/groups-48.html>

    | [...]
    |
    | Setting up your account
    | Sign in to your account to access the following features.
    |
    | Use the Membership Wizard to locate your current subscriptions or to
    | add up to 5 email addresses to your account.
    |
    | My Groups allows you to manage your account and group memberships.
    |
    | Click on the Account Info link near the top-right corner to change your
    | Yahoo! account and profile information.
    '-----

    I'm not a user of any Yahoo groups, so I can't go any further with this.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Jan 9, 2007
  4. Wereo_SUPREME

    Frosty Guest

    On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:07:24 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    "Wereo_SUPREME" <>, cocked his hammer and shot:
    >What a piece of JUNK Yahoo Answers is. They should shudder that place
    >immediately.

    I shudder every time I see a post by you.
    I attempted to help this maroon, even joined his gay group, and he
    just ignored me.
    --

    Vescere bracis meis!

    Frosty, Jan 11, 2007
  5. Wereo_SUPREME

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:07:24 -0500, "Wereo_SUPREME"
    <> wrote:

    >What a piece of JUNK Yahoo Answers is. They should shudder that place
    >immediately.
    >
    >It says "go here, go there" and when you get there there's nothing there.
    >One person is trying to answer my simple question and I think she got it
    >wrong as well.
    >
    >All I want to know is "how can I add my Real Name to the right side of my
    >Postings on the Group?" Is this such a hard question?
    >
    >I'll ask everyone here again. Please see
    >http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Jam/. What I'm asking is I
    >want to see my REAL NAME on the Right Side of my posts such as Dave
    >Rodriquez. I can't figure out how to do this. Can anyone here help me? This
    >is getting frustrating especially because I'm the Moderator of this Group!
    >Scott

    I guess they think you don't deserver an answer. I founn Yahoo answers
    to be quite helpful. I had a noise coming from my refrigerator and
    within minutes I got the help I needed. After 2 years or so it is now
    always guiet and nice and cold too.

    joevan, Jan 15, 2007