    accounts. with yahoo i can get to the main page where it says how much
    mail is in your inbox, but as soon as i click on it i get an error
    message. is anyone else having this problem?
    peni88, Sep 2, 2005

  2. peni88

    old jon Guest

    "peni88" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi all. im new here and hope that someone can help me. i recently got a
    > new computer and havent been able to get onto my yahoo or hotmail
    > accounts. with yahoo i can get to the main page where it says how much
    > mail is in your inbox, but as soon as i click on it i get an error
    > message. is anyone else having this problem?

    The exact error message would help.
    bw..OJ
    old jon, Sep 2, 2005

  3. peni88

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2005-09-02, peni88 <> wrote:
    > hi all. im new here and hope that someone can help me. i recently got a
    > new computer and havent been able to get onto my yahoo or hotmail
    > accounts. with yahoo i can get to the main page where it says how much
    > mail is in your inbox, but as soon as i click on it i get an error
    > message. is anyone else having this problem?

    Any error message in particular?

    If you are using AOL's software then perhaps AOL could tell you how to
    connect with their competitors' services ;))

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Sep 2, 2005
  4. peni88

    John Holmes Guest

    peni88 blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > hi all. im new here and hope that someone can help me. i recently got a
    > new computer and havent been able to get onto my yahoo or hotmail
    > accounts. with yahoo i can get to the main page where it says how much
    > mail is in your inbox, but as soon as i click on it i get an error
    > message. is anyone else having this problem?

    No, everything works fine here.

    --
    Your mother was a lustful wino who used to take refuge in seedy pick-up
    joints.
    John Holmes, Sep 2, 2005
  5. peni88

    peni88 Guest

    this is the message that comes up:

    The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
    changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

    Please try the following:

    If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is
    spelled correctly.

    Open the us.f311.mail.yahoo.com home page, and then look for links to
    the information you want.
    Click the Back button to try another link.
    Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

    HTTP 400 - Bad Request
    Internet Explorer

    i have been using these for mail only and have never had a problem with
    them.

    peni88, Sep 3, 2005
  6. peni88

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Sep 3, 2005
  7. peni88

    johnny o Guest

    "peni88" <> wrote in message
    > hi all. im new here and hope that someone can help me. i recently got
    > new computer and havent been able to get onto my yahoo or hotmail
    > accounts. with yahoo i can get to the main page where it says how much
    > mail is in your inbox, but as soon as i click on it i get an error
    > message. is anyone else having this problem?

    Go to that main Yahoo page/in top right click on "my Yahoo"/ At that
    page top left where it welcomes you click on my account/ it will ask you
    for pswd again/ then edit each item to the correct information. If
    yahoo is going to be your primary email edit it that way. When yer all
    done, click on save then X out and try to come back in to check mail.
    johnny
    johnny o, Sep 3, 2005
  8. peni88

    johnny o Guest

    Re: Lonely lonely LONLEY im all alone

    johnny o, <>, whose name means "world wide
    slut and really insensitive; tells everyone he thinks he has a sexually
    transmitted disease but is still a virgin", hullabalooed:

    johnny o, Sep 3, 2005