    destination looks like...

    I dont have my ISP # handy so, im too lazy to call till tomorrow..
    thanks

    ForceSHO, Feb 2, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    ForceSHO <> wrote:
    :per-packet or per-destination..

    :Does my isp need to know I switched between the two or it's seamless to
    :them ? ie I'm running per-packet now, and I like to see what per
    :destination looks like...

    Your setting won't affect their setting, so if they are currently
    per-packet back to you know, they will still be per-back back to you
    afterwards. The distribution algorithm is not negotiated.
    --
    'ignorandus (Latin): "deserving not to be known"'
    -- Journal of Self-Referentialism

    Walter Roberson, Feb 2, 2005

  3. ForceSHO

    Bob Guest

    Most ISP's probably only support per destination, but having your
    settings different is fine.

    If you have two T1's, you simply get two seperate 1.5Mb links on the
    download to you, and an aggregate 3Mb out to the Internet. The only
    reason that would be a problem is if one line was noticeably slower
    than the other, then out-of-order packets could happen. There is only
    one way to find out.....

    -Robert

    Bob, Feb 4, 2005