    the movie. This has only starting happening for the last few days. Up until
    then I had no problems. can anyone help me
    please?...............Thanks........................Jean
    Jean, Mar 7, 2006

  2. Jean

    mfarley Guest

    I'm guessing you were able to encode just fine before that? Have you
    messed with any of the encoding settings within Nero?

    I did a quick search over at videohelp.com and came up empty handed.
    You might want to dedicate some time searching through their site (it
    can only benefit you) as it's a great resource and I've used it often.

    Good luck and hope you get this fixed. =)

    --
    Mike Farley
    Free Windows XP Video Learning
    mfarley, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Jean

    Jean Guest

    "mfarley" <> wrote in message
    > I'm guessing you were able to encode just fine before that? Have you
    > messed with any of the encoding settings within Nero?
    >
    > I did a quick search over at videohelp.com and came up empty handed.
    > You might want to dedicate some time searching through their site (it
    > can only benefit you) as it's a great resource and I've used it often.
    >
    > Good luck and hope you get this fixed. =)
    >
    > --
    > Mike Farley
    > Free Windows XP Video Learning
    > http://discoverxp.com

    I've already tried Videohelp.com and havent come up with anything
    either...And yes encoding was fine up until a few days ago..I'm sure I
    havent messed with any of the settings in Nero....I'm ripping my hair out
    over this one grrrrr! :-(
    Jean, Mar 7, 2006
  4. Jean

    gangle Guest

    "Jean" wrote
    > I've been trying to encode and burn some xvid movies using Nero 7. When I
    > start to watch the movie after about 5 minutes the picture flickers and the
    > sound goes out of sync with the picture by about 3 seconds for the rest of
    > the movie. This has only starting happening for the last few days. Up until
    > then I had no problems. can anyone help me
    > please?...............Thanks........................Jean

    Personally, I think Nero is absolute crapware. Your problem
    may not specifically be Nero, but you should proceed
    with that assumption: 1--try reinstalling it; if no help, then
    2--try some other AVI to MPG/DVD software
    (such as, http://www.winavi.com/avi-to-dvd.htm)
    to convert, and Nero to burn only.
    gangle, Mar 8, 2006
  5. Jean

    Jean Guest

    "gangle" <> wrote in message
    > "Jean" wrote
    > > I've been trying to encode and burn some xvid movies using Nero 7. When

    > > start to watch the movie after about 5 minutes the picture flickers and

    the
    > > sound goes out of sync with the picture by about 3 seconds for the rest

    of
    > > the movie. This has only starting happening for the last few days. Up

    until
    > > then I had no problems. can anyone help me

    > Personally, I think Nero is absolute crapware. Your problem
    > may not specifically be Nero, but you should proceed
    > with that assumption: 1--try reinstalling it; if no help, then
    > 2--try some other AVI to MPG/DVD software
    > (such as, http://www.winavi.com/avi-to-dvd.htm)
    > to convert, and Nero to burn only.

    I've tried all the above...Winavi did manage to do 1 xvid file at a time
    but I want to put 3 on one disk and it wouldnt do it.
    Jean, Mar 8, 2006