    248rOnsl-l.xul etc. etc.
    Thanks,
    Purple

    Purpledawn, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Purpledawn

    Boomer Guest

    "Purpledawn" <purpledawn(nojunk)@comcast.net> wrote in
    news:bvr58r$vb9kj$-berlin.de:

    > I am cleaning out the computer and found a folder called "Xule" In
    > it are 471 files for a total of 1.87 mb . I did a search for the
    > meaning of .xul extension and it says that this is "XML User
    > Interface Language" but no other information was offered. I was
    > wondering if I can delete this folder? BTW - the file's icons are
    > in MS format and I have no idea what program to associate this
    > with so I know what they are. The first filename is 248rOnsl-l.xul
    > etc. etc. Thanks,
    > Purple

    XML "eXtensible markup language"
    http://whatis.techtarget.com/fileFormatX/0,289968,sid9,00.html

    See if something here helps:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    8&q=%22eXtensible+markup+language%22&btnG=Google+Search

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1EA62C47

    Boomer, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Purpledawn

    Iceman Guest

    "Purpledawn" <purpledawn(nojunk)@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I am cleaning out the computer and found a folder called "Xule" In it are
    > 471 files for a total of 1.87 mb . I did a search for the meaning of .xul
    > extension and it says that this is "XML User Interface Language" but no
    > other information was offered. I was wondering if I can delete this

    folder?
    > BTW - the file's icons are in MS format and I have no idea what program to
    > associate this with so I know what they are. The first filename is
    > 248rOnsl-l.xul etc. etc.
    > Thanks,
    > Purple

    Here's a tutorial:
    http://www.xulplanet.com/tutorials/whyxul.html

    Iceman, Feb 4, 2004
  4. Purpledawn

    Purpledawn Guest

    Thanks for the replies. After reading the files on the web, I have decided
    to leave it alone.
    Purple

    Purpledawn, Feb 5, 2004