    Is any one else getting email being randomly delivered by Xtra up to 10
    hours after it was sent? Been happening for three days now.
    , Nov 25, 2006

  2. Pseudo Guest

    wrote:

    > Is any one else getting email being randomly delivered by Xtra up to 10
    > hours after it was sent? Been happening for three days now.

    Yes - up to half of our work emails were delayed from Thursday onwards.
    Pseudo, Nov 25, 2006

  3. On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 18:01:26 -0800, taupakichris wrote:

    > Is any one else getting email being randomly delivered by Xtra up to 10
    > hours after it was sent? Been happening for three days now.

    Email has never been anything more than a best effort service - never.

    Aquilegia Alyssum

    --
    "The only way Vista client and Longhorn server would make sense
    would be if [the] company was doing a 'forklift upgrade' on its
    Aquilegia Alyssum, Nov 25, 2006
  4. B Campbell Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Is any one else getting email being randomly delivered by Xtra up to 10
    > hours after it was sent? Been happening for three days now.

    Yes, a message received (according to headers) by xtra around middayThurs 23
    Nov 2006
    finally retrieved today (verified by e-mail log)! A routine message w. no
    obvious issues. Other messages retrieved regularly since Thurs.
    B Campbell, Nov 28, 2006