    downloading some 250 emails (I'd been away). Has anyone else been
    experiencing similar problems?

    Eric Stevens
    Eric Stevens, May 24, 2004

  2. Eric Stevens

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Eric Stevens <> wrote in
    news::

    Perhaps you could see if it is your client. Checked for an update? I use
    Xnews myself.
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, May 25, 2004

  3. Eric Stevens

    Eric Stevens Guest

    On Tue, 25 May 2004 04:01:03 GMT, Dave Taylor
    <> wrote:

    >Eric Stevens <> wrote in

    >Perhaps you could see if it is your client. Checked for an update? I use
    >Xnews myself.

    Its the latest brand-new version. Apart from that, I never had this
    problem before I left Iprolink to go to Xtra.

    Before you ask, I left Iprolink only because they were taken over by
    Compass Communications which company has an unbelievably bad news
    feed.

    Eric Stevens
    Eric Stevens, May 25, 2004