  1. Guest

    'cause I've been unable to access it for a couple of days
    , Oct 17, 2004

  2. Chris Hope Guest

    wrote:

    > 'cause I've been unable to access it for a couple of days

    It seems to have stopped working around 3am on Saturday morning, although I
    think there was also at least one outage on Friday. You

    can connect to the serer fine, but it doesn't seem to be receiving any new
    posts. I use an overseas host for some of my newsfeeds and have had to move
    all the ones I was getting from Xtra into that account.

    Chris Hope, Oct 17, 2004

  3. JohnO Guest

    "Chris Hope" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >
    > > 'cause I've been unable to access it for a couple of days

    > It seems to have stopped working around 3am on Saturday morning, although

    > think there was also at least one outage on Friday. You
    >
    > can connect to the serer fine, but it doesn't seem to be receiving any new
    > posts. I use an overseas host for some of my newsfeeds and have had to

    move
    > all the ones I was getting from Xtra into that account.
    >
    > --
    > Chris Hope - The Electric Toolbox - http://www.electrictoolbox.com/

    Looks like it's back up again!
    JohnO, Oct 17, 2004